Chapter Twenty Two

Josh POV

It's been two days now and Malia is still out .The elders told me she will be up within two days and now it's mid day and she's still out .

I didn't want to drug her but I had to do it or else she would have exposed her secret .She will be so angry with me when she's awake.

I know this will get to this point where she cannot control her powers . I know a day will come when it will take over her body to the point where she cannot control it and to the point where she will be hunted but no matter what I will always be there for her to help and keep her safe .

"Josh .We got a problem"Sam enters into my room saying with her phone in her hand  .

"What ?.What's wrong",I asked her .

"It's Malia ",she said showing a video to me on her phone uploaded to the internet.

"Oh my God .How did this happen ?.Who video this ?,.It need to be taken down right now or Malia life will be in danger",. I hit her with questions.

"I don't know ,it's a private website ",she panicked .

"Sh*t ...they going to come for her Sam .Just give me one reason not to go and end Zack's life",I run a hand throw my hair and exhale .

"Calm down Josh we need to go tell Prince ",.

"Tell Prince what ?",Malia yawned .

Sam and I paused and looked at her sitting up on the bed .

I cannot lie to her right now .She need to know what she's going to face .

"Guys don't just stand there looking at me like that  am hungry "she laughed .

"How are you feeling",Sam shuffled.

"Great actually, haven't felt this rested in a long while ",she stretched.

"Do you remember what happened? ",.Sam asked her .

I was there looking trying to figure out a way to tell her what's going on.

"Naa",she replied.

"Josh ?.What's wrong ?.Your thoughts are all over ",.

"Get out of my head Malia ",I told her walking out of the room.

*****
"She can't go back to school",.

"But Natasha her life can't be like this ",Cindy said.

"She's my daughter Cindy and I can not lose her .I have hidden her for too long to let a video caused her life!!",.

"My mom is right ", Derek comment .

We all stand in the living room having a conference pretaining to the video .

"But I didn't see any one with phones out ",Prince comment.

"Your girlfriend was the only person with a phone in her hand ",Malia interrupt pulling everyone's attention.

"Don't blame this on Lizzy Malia ",Prince said to her .

"Am sorry it's all my fault ",Malia said putting sympathy on the word fault with her right hand on my chest.

He growl at her.

"She got you so wrapped around her index finger Prince .They claim you are my mate but you are such a big hate .You will soon find her out in due time!! ", She raised his voice at him .

"You guys stop ", the elders ordered them and they listen.

"Cindy is right Malia need to stay hidden "Leroy said .

"You don't have any word here ",I  told him .

"He's right .We must prepare for them coming for her .The video is all about and the views are going up by seconds ",the elders made clear and I looked at Leroy .

*****
Prince POV

I don't know what is wrong with Malia but I do not know why she have the hate she have for Lizzy. All Lizzy have ever try to do is help her and she's blaming her for everything.

"Babe what's wrong ?",.

"It's Malia again Lizzy",.

"Since she came here your life is so miserable babe .Why not get rid of her?".

"What ?!",I raised my voice at her.

"It's nothing bad babe.I mean send her away to somewhere where no one will know her .The video is viral so they will be coming for her soon",she said.

Her words hit my head "How did you know about the video ?",.How did she know ,she wasn't in the conference? .Was Malia telling the truth .

She shuffled on her spot "I heard you guys talking no big deal ",she said kissing me and I exhale all the pressure.

*****
Malia POV

"Do you think I can take them Leroy ",.

"Yes you can .From you remember everything I have thought you ,you can",.

"You are a very powerful wolf Malia ", he continued and I smiled.

"Your the only one that's not against my powers and I thank you Leroy ",.

"Don't thank me yet .I got more in-store for you  trust me ", he smiled.

*****
Sorry for the short updates .Please understand .The next Chapter will contain alot of POVs .

Hope your still reading from the begging and if yes thank you for doing so .I really appreciate it.

Thank you again .