i quickly glanced over at his door, making sure that it was locked before swinging my leg to the other side of his body, straddling him. "don't ever do that again, okay? ashton is a completely different person, you really didn't have to do that. he's my past, it happened, we aren't together anymore. i've changed, my opinion and taste have changed, i'm not the same person i was back then." i cupped his face, "you, david, you are my present and future, i care about you, who gives a fuck about type or shit like that? i didn't fall for you just because of your physic or your cute butt, it's because of who you are. hell, you're the nicest person on this planet, you're kind, generous, smart as fuck, funny, and the cuteness is just a bonus. like, yeah, you have the prettiest smile ever, the cutest laugh... perfect hair... nice ass body," i wetted my lips, leaning in a bit, "the most kissable lips ever." i planted a sloppy kiss on his lips, making david smile. "but i'm with you for you, inside and out. don't ever compare yourself to him because i don't care about him, i care about you... only you and always you." i mumbled the last part before kissing him again.

david wrapped his arms around me, pushing me closer to his chest as he kissed me harder. i sighed between his lips, sliding my tongue inside his mouth, caressing his slowly in a passionate kiss. he only pulled away to hide his face in the crook of my neck, leaving a few kisses there. "you know... for all i've heard, i would never be your girlfriend if i looked at your type of girl. but i know it doesn't matter, there's more to it than just the way i look."

he nodded, caressing my back, "you're fucking perfect, did you know that?" he slid his hand to my back pocket, pressing my body against his. "i'm crazy for you, seriously, and i get more and more every fucking day."

i kissed him one more time, melting under his touch.

___

angelamartis: grabby

view all comments

username: wtf

username: who that

zacturner: omg who are you
angelamartis: it's for the aesthetic i swear

brandonm: is that who i think it is.....
angelamartis: suddenly i don't know..........

username: are you dating someone????? is it from the vs?

daviddobrik: HAHAHAHA LOL

___

new years eve came by like a flash, the month flew by to the end of the year. david decided to throw a big party at his place for his friends, so nat and taylor were in charge to decorate the entire place. i helped, obviously, but it was mostly the two of them, since i wasn't that creative like them. david spent most of his time editing some stuff on his computer for his own 2019 rewind. while he did that, i cleaned his room since i hated the mess he loved to make, throwing shirts and pants all around the place after a long day, saying he was to lazy to put back on its place.