thirty five

the next morning, david woke me up shaking me frantically. i opened my eyes, frowning. "what?" i groaned.

he looked shocked and worried. "it's past nine, you're two hours late for your rehearsal!" 

i sat up, resting my weight on my hands. "dave," i chuckled. "it got cancelled, dudamel had to go somewhere, so we have three days off." 

his expression softened. "holy fuck," david exhaled. "i almost had a fucking heart attack here."

i smiled, pinching his cheek. "cute." 

he turned a little bit to his side, putting his hand on my thigh to lean up, inhale my scent and kiss my cheek. "good morning, by the way." 

"i could kiss you right now, but we both need to brush our teeth." i giggled and stood up to go to the bathroom. he followed me, grabbing his spare toothbrush so i could use it. 

we both did our morning business in silence, just smiling at each other. "you know that i'm free basically the entire day, right? i only have work at two." i told him, leaning against the bathroom sink.

david bit his bottom lip. "i have to go nickelodeon's studio to film some stuff in an hour." 

i pouted, stretching my arms so i could wrap them around his waist. "not fair." i said with a baby voice. "when i'm free you're not." 

he smiled, cupping my face to kiss my pouty lips. "i'll be back in a few hours, babe, don't worry."

i nodded, letting him go. "what do you have in my mind that we can do later for a little celebration?" i asked as i picked my nails and he took his shirt off. 

he shrugged, playing with the hem of his underwear. "i don't know, maybe we can have dinner together." i raised my eyebrows. "like me, you, jason, natalie... we can text and see who wants to come." i nodded again, returning my gaze to my nails. "if you're not going to join me, i ask you to leave." david pointed to the door.

"rude." i mumbled, closing the door behind me. i wanted to join him, but i didn't have any clothes here, and if i did, i would only make him be late for his meeting. 

i put my dress back on before leaving his room to go the kitchen. as i grabbed a water bottle inside the fridge, the front door opened and natalie appeared in the living room, looking at both sides before seeing me. "hey..." i trailed off. "why the fuck are you wet?" i chuckled. 

she looked down at herself. "me and zane ended up in the pool, again." she shrugged. "i'll change really quick, can you open for megan if she arrives?" i only nodded and she sprinted to her room. 

since i spent a lot of time in david's place, i grabbed the box with strawberries and washed them so i could eat while i waited for everyone. i sat down on top of the counter, eating slowly as i scrolled through my instagram. a few people were tagging me on screenshots of my story about david, freaking out about the fact that i called him 'hottie'. what? it's not like i lied. 

when i heard a few steps, i looked up, seeing that david was ready. "holy shit." i mumbled, swallowing the piece of strawberry quickly. "you look so fucking hot." 

he laughed, stopping in front of me, standing between my open legs. "i know." he gave me a cocky smile, making me roll my eyes. 

i grabbed the collar of his jean jacket so i could press my lips against his, but my eyes found something else. "cute." i pressed my finger against the barely noticeable hickey under his ear. "do you want me to cover this up?" 

"is it too bad?" he put his fingers on top of mine, pushing my hand away slightly. 

"grab my purse on the pool table." david turned around to do it and handed it to me. i opened it, searching for my foundation. i put just a little bit on the beauty blender, tapping on his skin and adjusting it with my finger. "if you are going to film stuff today, they will probably put makeup on you, but i just want to make sure no one sees it, even though it's not that noticeable." i told him while david was eating a few of mine/his strawberries as i fixed his hickey.