eight

angelamartis posted on her story !

___

after i went out with david on valentine's day, we went shopping the day after, with carly, erin and jason. erin had to buy some stuff and we joined her, while they vlogged everything. today i was out with caleb, we were at a grocery store buying things to eat so we could spend the day at my place. "i don't like white chocolate." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"my god, you're an idiot." i mumbled and he raised his eyebrows. "i was joking." i smiled, lying. "come on, let's pay for this." i pushed him towards the cashier, holding his hand.

when i was fishing for my wallet inside my bag, some girls approached us. i started to get nervous when i noticed the clickbait hoodie one of them was wearing. i let caleb pay and smiled at them. "aren't you angela? the new girl from the vlogs?" a blonde girl decided to ask.

"yeah, i am, hi." i waved with my free hand.

"oh my god you're so pretty." the other one let out.

"aw, thank you so much." i blushed a little bit and heard caleb laugh by my side.

"can you tell david that we love him?" the blonde one questioned.

"uh, yeah, sure." i nodded and looked over at caleb, noticing that he already had payed. "so... i gotta go." i pointed to him.

"okay, bye, angela!" they waved and we left.

"well, that was awkward." i said giggling while we entered his car.

"they were sweet." he said while he started driving to my place.

i nodded and stopped talking until we got there. i grabbed the bags and we decided to use the elevator. i unlocked my door and gave him space to enter. he looked at my whole apartment, noticing every single detail there. i was relieved i cleaned up everything before we got here. "what's that?" caleb asked pointing to one of my paintings.

everything that was hanging on my wall was my creation. "it's one of my paintings." i answered, smiling a little.

"that's weird," he chuckled. "and who's that?" he pointed to another one, closer to the bench that was in front of the big window.

"that's actually harry styles from one direction." i smiled to myself again. "i tried to paint him once but i took another turn and now it's an abstract harry styles." i explained.

"one direction? that's so childish." i furrowed my eyebrows. he was pissing me off talking shit about my art, making my smile fade away.