thirty three

"are we seriously going to the beach? like, can't we do something different this time?" david jokingly asked, or at least i hoped he did.

i only rolled my eyes, grabbing the bottle of wine inside the backpack. "i brought wine this time." i raised the bottle.

david let out a loud laugh. "you're funny, martis." he opened his door and i copied his action, both of us hopping off the car. "this time, please don't hit the bottle and spill it everywhere." he said intertwining our fingers.

i noticed through all of these months that david really liked holding hands. not that i minded, i love how they match perfectly and how good it feels to hold his hand.

"shut up." i pushed his shoulder with mine, slightly. with his help, i put a towel on the sand so we could sit down, side by side.

he watched me as i opened the bottle of wine with the corkscrew that i also brought with me. "so, what are doing today?"

i looked at him, taking a sip. "just talking," he nodded as i continued: "i thought that we needed some time alone since we barely see each other now, and you're travelling this entire week basically, so... yeah." i took off my slippers.

with that, david put his hand on my thigh and leaned in to peck my lips. then, he licked his, smiling. "nice." and grabbed the bottle so he could also take a sip.

i watched him attentively as he put the wine down, wiping his mouth with the back of his free hand. "how was vidcon?" i decided to ask.

"it was fun, too much stuff to do, though." i nodded. "scotty's show was awesome too... don't tell him that." david quickly added, making me chuckle. "we also smoked some weed with a few people and it was the best one." i scrunched my nose with the last sentence. "what? you don't like weed?" he passed me the bottle.

i shrugged, taking a large sip. "not that i don't like, i just don't smoke."

"why? are you scared to try it?" he raised his hand, wiping away some wine from the corner of my lips with his thumb.

this simple gesture made my stomach twirl with happiness.

"i've tried once, didn't like it, i felt a weird feeling in my throat and it was disgusting." i simply answered.

david chuckled, muttering: "pussy."

"fuck you." i hit his arm with the back of my hand.

without saying more, david put his hand on the back of my neck, pushing me closer to him, capturing my lips with his. with my free hand, i grabbed his shirt, deepening the kiss. his tongue was flush against mine, caressing it slowly. i almost moaned between it, the feeling too good that it was almost impossible to do so. david wrapped one arm around my waist, pulling me up on his lap so i could straddle him. i happily did it, being careful to not let the wine bottle escape from my hand.

his lips were glossy due to the wine, tasting fruity but also bitter because of the alcohol, making me not want to pull away. it was addicting. david was addicting. i could stay kissing him until our lips went numb because it felt so, so good right now.

feeling my body heat with the kiss, i went to his cheek, then to his jawline, and to his neck, leaving the tiniest mark on the curve of it. david left out a low moan as i sucked and kissed his skin, trailing up to his mouth, to press my lips against his one more time. surprisingly, this one was way more eager, david's hand finding its way to the back of my thigh to squeeze it there and bring me more closer to his own body.

when he started to travel it up inside my dress, i stopped him, grabbing one of his wrists with my free hand and pulling away from the kiss. "i can't."