nine

angie👼: can i bring salem?
she's a good girl

david dobrik: Who's that?
Is it one of your students?

angie👼: it's my cat
i'm always out of the house and
she stays here alone :(

david dobrik: You can bring her

i smiled to myself and started to look for salem's leash. when i finally found it, i put it on her and grabbed some snacks for her before we waited for david to arrive. after a few minutes, he did and we took the stairs to exit the building. david, as usual, opened the door for me from the inside and i hopped in. "hey," i smiled, putting salem to lay on my lap. "this is salem, salem this is david." i introduced them.

david laughed and leaned in to pet her. "hey salem, you're a beautiful girl." he said with a cute voice and my heart skipped a beat. "shall we go?"

i nodded. "we shall." and he started to drive to his house, i guessed when he turned left. "can i choose one song?" i asked.

"not today." he put his hand on top of my wrist when i was about to put a song to play.

i shivered with his touch but rolled my eyes anyway. we stayed in silence our entire ride, just listening to david humming the song that he chose while it played. when we arrived, we hopped off and entered his house. "should i take these off?" i asked watching him entering the house without taking his shoes off.

"no, we're going outside, let's go." he grabbed my hand and led me to his backyard. when we got there, i found jason, carly, erin, natalie and one guy i didn't know. "this is jonah, jonah, this is angie and salem." he pointed to us.

i smiled at him and waved before going to talk to the girls. "oh my god, she's so cute!" erin exclaimed grabbing her from my arms. i didn't mind, salem liked to be held.

carly and natalie instantly started to pet her. "imagine her with whitey." carly said and i frowned. "she has a cat named whitey." she explained and i nodded.

we continued talking until david approached us, putting his hands on my shoulders. "you are coming with me." he turned me around.

"what are we doing today?" i asked and groaned as soon as i saw jason holding a paintball gun, leaning in and resting my forehead on david's chest.

i felt it vibrating with his laugh and i smiled. "come on it will be fun." he lifted my head and i nodded, following him. david grabbed his camera and started to film. "so angie, you have the opportunity to win 500 dollars." i raised my eyebrows as he was filming me. "if you shoot the five cans that are resting on top of jonah's back with the paintball gun." he pointed the camera to jason, who was putting the cans on top of jonah.

"what if i miss?" i asked and he looked at me.

"i get to shoot you." he smiled and i widened my eyes.

"oh my, so aggressive." david giggled in response and i stopped to think for a few seconds. "okay, let's do this." i surprised him with my words but he quickly started to give me the instructions.

i laid down on the grass and jason gave me the gun so i could shoot. i closed one eye to aim better and shoot the first shot, taking down the first can. when i was going to shoot the last one, after nailing every single one of the previous four, i accidentally shot jonah's back, making him yell in pain. everyone around me wheezed as i quickly stood up. "oh my fucking god! i'm so, so sorry!" i said, holding my laugh.

"that was way funnier than i thought." david said between giggles and i finally decided to join him, watching jonah get up.

"you fucking bitch!" he exclaimed and i raised my eyebrows at him. 

after a couple of minutes, david turned to me. "so angie..." he trailed off, smirking. when he took another paintball gun from behind him, i was way more quicker than him, grabbing the one i shot jonah, to shoot him in the leg. "fuck!" david groaned in pain as we all laughed at him. "why did you shoot me?" he looked at me, pointing the camera to his leg as he was sitting down on the ground. david lowered his hand, putting the camera away.

"it's called defense mechanism, you were going to shoot me!" i said laughing.

"oh yeah?" he raised his eyebrows, and i could see that he was still in pain. i didn't know how he managed to stand up, but i turned my back to him and started to run away. i looked behind me and he was almost catching me. i squealed when his hands gripped my waist when i turned around the corner to the other side of his backyard. "got you." he whispered in my ear.

even though that was really hot, i pushed him away, getting away from his grip. "no, no, no, no." i backed off and david stepped closer, a playfully smile on his face, putting me down on the ground with him with his hands on my hips. we started wrestling on the grass after that, and i yelped when he bit my shoulder so i could let go of his arm. "you're cheating!" i tried to take his teeth out of my skin. he stopped and i groaned in pain. suddenly, noticing that i wasn't paying attention, he wrapped his legs around my hips, squeezing them with his inner thighs, and one arm around my neck, not squeezing it, it was just to hold me down. "you cheated, it's not fair!" i panted.

"just accept the fact that you lost, martis." david was out of breath too.

"if you hadn't bitten my fucking shoulder, i would've won again!" i rested my head on his shoulder, trying to catch my breath.

he loosened the grip around my body. "are you okay? did i hurt you?" he asked.

"i'm fine, dobrik." i laughed, patting his thigh. he stopped my hand quickly, takings his arms away from my neck, and i frowned, but then noticed the yellow stain in my hand and in his leg. "i'm so sorry about that." my face softened and turned around a little bit to look at him.

"it's okay." he smiled. "i know one way you can make it up to me." david put his hand on the ground, leaning on them, and i stayed there, sat down between his legs.

"how?" i tilted my head to the side.

he smirked. "go out with me."

i almost chocked on my own saliva with his words. i didn't know what to do or what to say at first. "what?" i uttered after a few seconds.

david laughed at my reaction. "go out with me, on a date." he said one more time.

if i hadn't self control, i would faint right there, but instead, i smiled and nodded. "okay, when?"

"maybe saturday? i have to edit the other days."

"saturday works for me." i nodded again.

when he was going to say more, natalie appeared, watching us sat down near david's bedroom door. "are you two kids done? it's been a while" she crossed her arms, looking at us like she was an angry mom.

david stood up and offered me his hand. i took it and cleaned my jeans with my not stained hand before we went back to where everyone was.