forty three

me and david stayed there making out for so long it felt like hours. we kissed inside the closet, then we went to his bed before he decided to take a shower. after his shower, he sat down on the lovesac, pushing me down to sit down with my legs on top of his lap. he was leaning on top of me, holding me firmly by my thighs while we kissed. it was like we couldn't pull away from each other for a second because it was that good. i missed his lips and his embrace, so, for a moment, i really didn't want to be apart from him. i wanted to savor that moment, to really feel his plump lips pressed against mine, his hands on my body, pulling us closer, his soft hair against my fingers as i held onto it to keep him there. i needed all of that and he needed just as much.

however, we couldn't stay like that for longer. we were a bit tired, the kisses were sloppy, lazy, mine were even tingling. so i pressed my hands on his chest to pull away, "we need a break, my lips are tired."

david chuckled, wetting his red and swollen lips, "yeah, we really do."

"it tingles." i giggled, touching my lips.

we were interrupted by someone opening the door. natalie. "sorry, guys." she widened her eyes a bit with a small smile on her face. "we leave in thirty minutes." then she closed the door again.

"perfect timing." i pecked his nose. "come on, let's get some water." i stood up, grabbing his hand so he could follow me. before we could exit his room, he pushed me to his chest again, stealing another kiss from me. "stop!" i shoved him away, giggling like a high schooler.

we went to the kitchen, finding natalie leaning against the counter while scrolling through her phone. she looked up when she noticed our presence. without saying anything, nat wrapped her arms around my shoulder, pulling me into a hug, which i accepted it. "i'm so sorry for not going after you after what happened to you, i tried to text you but you ignored me so i thought you didn't want to see me because of david." she rambled.

i chuckled, "it's okay nat, you tried, i was the one who ignored you, it's not your fault, you don't have to be sorry." i stepped away, putting one hand on her shoulder to give it a light squeeze.

"i still am sorry though." i rolled my eyes, smiling. then, i looked at david who had a stupid grin on his face looking at us. "he was such a whiny bitch without you." nat said.

"no i wasn't!" david shot her a glare, earning a laugh from the both of us. "i was just sad." he mumbled.

"aw," i wrapped my arms around his neck, getting closer to his body. "you were a whiny sad bitch because of me?" i pouted, mocking him.

david bit his bottom lip, fighting a smile. "maybe." i raised my eyebrows, "you do that type of shit to me." he pecked my lips, "and don't act like you weren't too."

i only shrugged, leaning in for another peck. it tingled my lips since it was still a little bit sore. "guys, please, i'm right here." nat groaned from behind us.

"sorry, sorry." i took two steps away from david. "just," i sighed dramatically, "can't keep my hands to myself, you know?"

completely ignoring my joke, natalie grinned, "we should celebrate! like go out, even film some stuff." she suggested.

david looked at me, contemplating if we should or not. then, he smiled and wrapped one arm around my waist, pulling me closer. "yeah, we should." he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek, "i still have to film some stuff anyway."

"do i have a saying in this?" i jokingly asked.

nat only laughed and murmured something about going to her room to change. "of course not, you have to go." he insisted before starting to kiss my jaw, then my neck. "i wanna show everyone that you're finally my girl."