𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍

Start from the beginning

Puck, however, had chocolate smeared all over his face and he was still stuffing the chocolates into his mouth. After they shared a look together, the boy shrugged off his shoulders and continued eating, "I found mine ten minutes ago."

Nathalie could only blink in disgust, "you're disgusting,"

"V-Day is my fave day ever. And to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at Breadstix. And I'm naming it the Sugar Shack. And drumroll, Rachel..." Sugar looked over at Rachel, who played a drumroll adequately on the drum set, "you're all invited! But you have to bring a date. No single people allowed. They're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world."

And that only Bea could groan and drop her head to the piano.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

It was now lunch time and the group of five were sitting in a table with Artie, Puck, Kurt, Mike and Rory talking about who was taking who to Sugar's Valentine's Day party at Breadstix. Shoving in a mouthful of food, Puck grew cocky at the mention of who his dates were going to be.

"Wait, which one are you gonna take to Sugar's V-Day party?" Tina asked.

"All of them," Puck answered proudly, "the entire sorority. I got the gig cleaning the sorority house swimming pool, then I sawed through those chicks like a freakin' sex tornado. Room to room!"

Wide eyed, Rory smiled dreamingly at him, "you're amazing."

"Don't encourage him," Nathalie warned him and gave her bag of chips to Momo ( who was dreamingly looking at it ) and Bea agreed with her sister, "he's stupid."

"I'm a professional," Puck fought back, "I tried the true love thing..."

"With a teacher," Mike threw in, earning plenty of laughs from everyone besides Puck.

"It wasn't for me," Puck mumbled.

"So," Tina turned to Nathalie and Quinn and smiled, "Mike and I are obviously going together, as well as you two are going together-"

"Lame!" Puck exclaimed, cutting Tina off, "you always go with the same person."

Nathalie gave him a glare and rolled her eyes, "yeah. She's my girlfriend. Ever heard of that?" the girl fought back, making everyone chuckle.

He rolled his eyes as he ate some chips, "but if you change your mind, I can hook you up with some girls or boys."

Nathalie blinked at him emotionless and Quinn could only glare at him, almost preparing herself to launch at him for almost insinuating that her girlfriend would throw everything and their love for each other away for some sorority girl.

"I'm going to pretend that you didn't say that and I'm going to change the topic of conversation," Nathalie spoke, not before giving him a glare, and then turned her attention to Rory, "Sam told me that he's helping you get a date?" Rory nodded and smiled.

"I also need help," Artie jumped in, "I need help with Sugar."

Dropping Nathalie's bag of chips down, Momo confusedly looked between Artie and Rory, "I thought Rory's gonna go with Sugar."

"You two better have an option B because I'm all over that," Artie spoke defensively to Rory, "as soon as I ask her and she says yes, which I'm sure she will because— I don't mean this to sound mean, Irish— but nobody understands anything you say."

"Baloney. Chicks dig accents."

"I'm sorry, but sometimes I don't understand what you say," Bea threw in, only giving more reasons to Artie why Sugar was going to choose him and not Rory, "exactly, sounds like the accent doesn't really help."