49

"Jô."

Between our kisses he called me.

"Don't say anything!"

We started to take off our clothes while we kissed, our breathing was more intense than ever, we sweated as our bodies touched, I kissed his neck and made him moan and closed his eyes, he was just in his panties, we started touching each other then we fell into bed, without stopping the kiss. I went down kissing his whole body, I took off his underwear and started kissing him there, he moaned and called me, I stared at him while licking him, and made him even crazier, he put his hand on his head every moment, throwing it back.

"Come here."

He pulled me close to his mouth again. We kissed even more intensely, our tongues meeting and moving. We switched places, he climbed on top of me, spreading my legs and started licking my whole body too, from the bottom up, kissing my breasts, I had no more control over the words that came out of my mouth:

"I do what do you want!"

And Hero kissed me even more, finding his parts in mine. I turned him over again, leaving him under me, I climbed on him and kissed him again, I rolled him, kissed his neck and he pulled me even closer to him, I went down, until I reached his cock, and I started to lick him again , he moaned even more.

"oh Jô!"

After a while I felt that he was starting to shake, so he pulled me again, but this time he made me sit close to his face, he held my legs and opened them in his mouth, started to lick me there, my head was going to behind, I rolled in his mouth, Hero knew what he was doing, squeezed my breasts as I moaned madly, feeling his tongue moving.

He laid me down again and he came over me, now with more intensity, put a condom that was in the drawer next to the bed and put it in slowly, lay down on me, I wrapped my legs in him, and he fit his face on my neck, kissing me as he thrust his cock deeper and deeper into me, moving faster and faster, back and forth.

Every time he moved into me he made me shiver, it was delicious, Hero was rolling on me and I was rolling on him, feeling him entirely, we kissed and he went faster.

"Don't stop, it's coming."

He continued very fast and we were both shaking, we came. I lay down beside him, we were panting:

"Tell me Jô, how can I forget this?"

I was silent, not sure what answer to give...

"Jô... I lo..."

"No... Don't say anything!"

"I..."

I plug his mouth with my hand, and he laughs. I started laughing too and stared at him, his eyes look at me too, I knew what he was going to say, but I don't know if I wanted to hear... He hugs me, we were still lying down, our breathing was returning to normal.

"Tell me? How can I be without all this, Jô. Without you!"

"I don't know Hero... I don't know how I'll be without you too... It will be an incredible memory."

"Memory?"

"Remembrance! You will return to London and I will return to my home, as before... You will have your projects and I will mine..."

I felt Hero was quiet so I took his face and said:

"We both don't like this couple thing, remember? We don't have to be one... I like you Hero... Let's see each other, I'm sure... Maybe there's After 3"

"Yes..."

We stayed there for a while and then Hero walked away, put his clothes on and started to pack his things, which were lying around the room.

"I think I better fix my own too..." I said getting up.

"Yes, I think it's better..."

"I don't want you to be upset with me."

"I'm not Jô, you're right, I'm going back to London, you're going to stay... There is nothing else to think about... And nobody is going to die, someday we'll meet again."

When the words left Hero's mouth, I felt a pain in my heart, it hurt me inside:

"Yep..."

So I put my clothes on, Hero still had his back to me. When I was leaving the room:

"Do we see each other at night?"

"See you, Jô."

Hero smiled at me, staring at me, I smile back and close the door.