38 - WEEK 2

Dylan had already arrived on the set, we met, he is a really nice guy, makes everyone laugh very easily and is a great actor. Many people must know him from the duo Zack and Cody, from the Disney series, but he has also made many appearances and famous movies. Today, he will be our Trevor, a guy who will "mess up" the romance between Tessa and Hardin.

The second week started with a difficult scene, we recorded Tessa going to Seattle on a business trip, and spend time with Trevor, Vance and Kimberly, I loved shooting with each of them. Candice is an amazing person, we talked a lot during breaks, she was very well known for her role in The Vampire Diaries, beautiful Caroline, but she personally is even more wonderful. Our Vance is also perfect, the actor is Charlie Weber who plays Frank in the serie How to Get Away with Murder, very funny and I loved talking to him too.

The first scenes we shot without Hero, but he made a point of accompanying us and waiting on the set with Anna, watching and helping us, always present, when he had no other scenes to shoot. So Hardin was finally going to meet Trevor and lose his mind. In the scene, Trevor is in the bathroom of Tessa's hotel room, and Hardin kicks the door, meeting him there. Hero's face had a perfect expression for the moment, I never saw him like that, and he challenged himself a lot.

The shootings were going very well, Roger made the mood on the set even more delicious, always in high spirits. To relax, Roger made jokes inside the bathroom stall, imitating Dylan while he was filming him. In a few days, Roger took his wife Mary, his daughter Beatrice and his son with him to the set, we love them all, they brought us great energy.

Roger is a tremendous director, the other day, he was sick and made everyone worried, but still, he reassured us, I believe it was because he used all his energy for the film, so a doctor came into the studio to measure his pressure, Roger made a joke even then, Jen recorded the moment on her instagram.

We finally shot the scene at the club, Dylan knows I don't like videos but even so, he made a short video of us during the shooting, which made our fans even more anxious to watch the movie. It hadn't been on social media in a while, so everyone thanked Dylan very much for saying that little "hello" to everyone. The scenes in the club were very good! It was funny to see people dancing without any music on the set. 

I kissed a random guy in front of Hero, he was watching the whole production of the scene. The guy approaches me and gives me a long peck. Great, no tongues, no weird sensations, just a lingering peck.
"And... Cut!"
We parted and did a "hi five", indicating a great job. We repeated the scene at least two or three more times.
"Very well... Your turn Hero!"
I look at Roger scared. Did I hear right? Hero? But he's off today!
"Wait, 'your turn' for what?"
"Oh, Hero suggested we shoot a kiss between Tessa and Hardin too... Like a flashback, as if she remembers him while kissing the random guy."
My heart races. How daring! How Hero does something like this to me! Without telling me! That wasn't in the script!
I take a deep breath, so as not to show how this idea had destabilized me, and I say:
"But, he's not even in character!"
I looked at him and he was smiling, with the most beautiful smile in the world.
"Here!"
The costume designer was screaming, bringing a black jacket with her. As soon as Hero puts it on, he faces me again, getting closer to me and almost whispering.
"And now? Am I characterized enough for you?"
I swallow hard, my eyes blinking, Hero takes my hand and leads me to the center of the floor again, at the same marking where I was with the guy.
"I can't believe you did that!"
"Oh, come on, I know you liked my idea..."
I smiled to him. I hear Roger in his serious tone:
"Ready? And... Action!"
The extras go back to dancing without music, I go back to dancing without music, then Hero, or rather, Hardin and Tessa are face to face, face each other, I feel his hand on my neck, his finger caressing me and bringing me closer to him... Our lips touch, we breathe together, and we slowly kiss... I forget everything, again.

Hero and I had settled on my birthday, and since then, we met at intervals, or saw each other at the hotel. It had already become routine, every day after dinner, we waited for Anna to come into her room and I would go to Hero's room, or he would come to mine, but we stayed calm, kissed and caressed. When the mood got hotter, I moved away and Hero understood why, I believe he also thought like me, we didn't want anything to get in the way of the mood that we finally managed to find.

The other day, we shooted the moment when Tessa and Hardin were together at the hotel, still in Seattle. The two argue at first, Tessa was drunk, but soon they get it right. I was wearing a gold dress, and a lot make up, after so many conversations we had, we understand that our characters have matured, that I needed to be sexier, and I was feeling sexy, everything helped to make the scene perfect. Hero took off my dress, we kissed and again we felt alone in a silent set, but crowded with people, with lights and cameras, but there, at that moment, it was just me and him, his smell with mine, his skin with mine, his breath, his look was even more intense and our kisses had passed the good feeling, everything was wonderful, EVERYTHING.

Again, when we finished the scene, everyone clapped, this time, we stopped at the "cut", and then we hugged in that same position, with Hero still on top of me in the sofa, but we were so happy that we didn't even notice. Everyone went to congratulate us later. Still on this day, we conducted some interviews still on the set, for some channels and magazines.

The next few days we went back to shooting the scenes in the apartment, where Tessa was returning to Hardin's arms, which was perfect because we were still in the mood of the Seattle scene. On the day of this particular scene, the sky was an incredible color, a little purple, and then we shootted the hug scene, where Tessa comes back from a stressful conversation she had with Noah, her ex-boyfriend, upset with her mother, and the only person who would make her happy again was him, Hardin.

Dylan Arnold is the actor who plays Noah, and he was on set too, this week, I did a little interview with him in my trailer, he's a very funny person too, and a great friend, I don't talk to him as much as with Shane, but whenever we see each other we spend hours together, laughing and talking about everything! Anna said she would post our interview a few days after the shooting was finished.

Returning to the scene, Anna recorded the whole moment of the shoot, it was the picture of the hug she posted on her social networks, and that the After pages published, it was all magical, we are anxious for everyone to have the same feeling that we had.