12

"Okay, but Jô, that's normal, you made an amazing movie, with a strong story, of a passionate couple, it's understandable that you have these feelings."

"But I don't know, I felt a lot of things that day, and I don't know how Hero felt..."

I didn't tell Anna the details of what happened, but I remember every moment of that day:

The moment we faced each other, Hero looked at me deeply, was approaching, when I noticed, his lips were kissing mine, I remembered when we were Hardin and Tessa, but there was something different in the way he kissed me, had more strength, he breathed deeper, held my hair and I felt his tongue along with mine, we had never kissed like that, we were in the car, and there was a stranger driving it. We kissed until we run out of air, when we stopped, we looked around to see if we had arrived, Hero tried to say something to me but I didn't let him and I kissed him again, this time, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, it was very good, I felt his whole body towards me, and we kissed more, for more time.

We felt the car stop and we were coming back to reality, we walked away, I fixed my clothes and Hero dried his wet lips without taking his eyes off me, maybe because of the clothes I was wearing, it was a short blue overalls, and Hero was so beautiful In a white turtleneck, I kept staring at him too. As we got out of the car there were photographers at the door of the club, how did they know we were coming here? I thought out loud, annoyed by the flashes in our direction, Hero ignored the photographers and followed the path toward the nightclub door, he waited for me to enter. Inside, he tried to take my hand, but at the same moment was looking for where everyone was, and then I heard a scream from Shane, and they started singing happy birthday to Hero.

"Anna, if we had stopped but..." I took a deep breath.                                                                                                     

"But what Jô, tell me, let it go, you can trust me."

"We stayed away all through the party, he stared at me and I stared at him, but we still far away, we didn't tell anyone what had happened."

"I really saw that you guys got a little distant during the party, but I had no idea why."

"Shane offered a lift to our hotel when he was leaving, and we accepted, since you were gone and we had both drunk a little, well, Hero drank a lot but I think he was so used to drinking that it didn't have much effect. So Shane dropped us off at the hotel and we said goodbye to him, I headed for my room and Hero was coming back calling me, asking if everything was fine, when I turned to answer he kissed me again. And I reciprocated."

Anna had a puzzled look on my face and I didn't know if I kept telling her what happened or if I stopped there.