26

The uber stopped in front of a restaurant, we went down and Hero took my hand.

"Come on, they said this restaurant is delicious." He couldn't even imagine what I was thinking that is delicious...

"Who said?"

"Google." Hero replied laughing... Oh that laugh!

The restaurant was beautiful, the entrance had twigs mixed with small round lights. A waiter talked to us the moment we arrived:

"Good evening, table for two?"

"Good evening, yes please, I made a reservation in my name, Hero Fiennes Tiffin."

"Oh yes Mr. Hero, please follow me."

We were cringing so that no one would recognize us, because of the success of the first movie, going out now was more complicated than last year. We covered our faces as if it were sunny in place until we arrived at our specially reserved table, and it was set on a balcony full of more branches and lights, with a perfect view across the city.

"You were really smart."

"I wouldn't take you to eat in a public place, I didn't want anything to go wrong..."

Anna would kill us if someone took a picture of us at this pre-start shooting time. The balcony was in a place away from the other tables, gave no sight to any of them, and no one could see us unless they went there.

The waiter accompanied us to the place, gives to us the menu and left. We were alone, Hero sat in front of me, already opening the wine and putting in our glasses. He didn't take his clear, intense eyes from mine.

"How was the Book Bonanza Hero?"

"Oh it was cool! We found Colleen Hoover there, we talked a little bit about After... There were a lot of people, a lot of fans asked questions, we took pictures, we signed books..."

"Nice!"

"But I missed you Jô... I wish you were there with me... With us, Anna and I! We missed you, your laugh, those blue eyes, you all..."

"You have no idea how I missed you, these days took so long... I could memorize almost all the lines..."

"I don't doubt that! I was already going crazy with Roger, he kept talking about his ideas, and made me imagine you with me all time... "

"Oh, and what did you imagine doing to me?"

"Do you want me to tell you?"

We faced each other smiling and at the same time a waiter returned to the table to take our orders, after Hero said what he wanted to eat, I turned to him and I said:

"I want!"

Hero stared at me with his dimple in his cheek showing, making a naughty face, I don't think he expected me to say that. We exchanged glances.

"And you miss, do you know what you want?"

I placed the order quickly and he left, leaving us alone again.

"So? What did you keep imagine doing to me?"

"Do you really want to know Jô?"

"Uhum!"

"Roger would tell me about the scenes every day, of putting you on my lap, grabbing you, and I would think of you and me..."

"Hum... And... What exactly would you do to me?"

I asked taking a sip of my wine.

"Jô, stop... This is dangerous..." He says smiling.

"Say it! I am curious!"

Hero stared at me with his mouth open and then with a smile, then that expression made me crazy! I stared back at him, placing my hand on my chin waiting for an answer.

"If you want, I can show you tonight what I imagined doing to you, could it be?"

"Aha! So are you going back to the hotel today?"

"Uhum!"

The waiter returned with the entrees. We talked about everything that happened in the last days, the Book Bonanza, the new casting, it was amazing people, the rehearsals and the lines. Main meals arrived and we had delicious food. We almost got lost in time.

When I'm with Hero everything goes faster, time, people, EVERYTHING.

"Jô, there were a lot of girls screaming..."

"Of course, they like you very much!"

"They asked about you too, a lot."

"I needed to sort things out, study, feel prepared do you know?"

"Yes... Do you want a dessert?"

"I wanted, but I'm full..."

"Want to share one with me?"

"Yes!"

Hero called the waiter and we ordered a chocolate dessert with several different ingredients and when the waiter brought the sweet, I sat next to Hero to eat together, he pulled me closer to him, almost in his lap, put his arm around me savoring the dessert syrup.

Hero reached for another spoonful and dropped some of it in his pants, we started to laugh at the same time, so I took a piece of paper to clean it. Hero had a big chocolate stain, close to the zipper of his pants, the moment I touched him, he stared at me and I stared at him, his eyes twinkled... I continued wiping it slowly, feeling his leg move a little:

"Jô..."

He was approaching me. I felt him very close, still with my head down, focused on what I was doing, until I felt his chin on my forehead and the moment I looked up to face him Hero kissed me, my lips fit his and we opened them to pass our tongues, our lips were sweet and cold, and the sensation mingled with the warmth of our mouths, a delicious sensation. Hero set the spoon on the plate and held me, pulling me closer, I did the same by wrapping my arms around his neck:

"Missing your kiss, your mouth..." Hero whispered in the middle of the kiss, which grew more and more intense, as did our breathing. I was already sitting on his leg, I couldn't control myself when I was with him, we were hot, horny, dessert was already melted and the only thing I wanted to do at that moment was stay with him.

"Hero..."

I said in the middle of our kisses, and then Hero came back to reality with me, we calmed down, we were in a restaurant doing all that:

"We'd better go, wouldn't we?"

"Yes..."

I looked at him affirming and smiling. He stared at me smiling too, we pulled back and recomposed again, grabbed our things and then with a wink, Hero made me feel it all over again.