8

At night it was difficult, I couldn't sleep, I was wondering what Hero said, "just to say goodbye to the characters", it was just that? On his birthday last year, it was all so weird, I remember as if it was yesterday, every detail, the way he looked at me, what we talked about and what happened next.

I grabbed my cell phone to know the time and it was two in the morning, I got up to fetch water, but when I opened the small fridge in the room, I noticed it was empty, I picked up my cell phone again, now more awake, and noticed that I had an unread message, was from Hero. My heart almost went out of my mouth when I realized, why did he text me if we're in the same hallway? I pressed to read and realized that he had sent an hour and forty in the morning, not so long ago... In the message he said:

"I can't sleep, I'm thinking of everything I told you, everything that happened, what I'm feeling right now, and I'm very confused. Jô, talk to me."

Reading that made me lose my breath, I sat on the bed and tried to pass every detail of that night into my head.

In November 2018, on Hero's 21st birthday, the cast decided to throw him a surprise party, I talked to Shane and Anna and they helped me organize everything. Shane is a great friend I met in After, we talk a lot, his ideas are similar to mine, he's very funny and also makes Landon who is Tessa's best friend in the movie, so we spent a lot of time together on set. Shane arranged with everyone in the cast the time to meet in a nightclub in Los Angeles, we had finished shooting After 1, but the whole cast came together again to celebrate.

Anna helped me book the food and the nightclub, and I stayed with Hero all day. When finished the shootings I missed him, we filmed a month together, almost 24 hours a day, every day, it's a long time, we talked a lot, and when we said goodbye to go home, I felt that a part of me was leaving for a while. When I saw him again, and it was his birthday, I just wanted to be by his side. We ate delicious food, we walked around the city, and I felt a very strong approach between us, but nothing much, we are friends, and friends spend time together, right? He would take me to the places holding my hand, we laughed together and walked together, but then we went back to the hotel to get ready, I told him we were going to have dinner to celebrate his birthday, and then it all started.

Knockings on the door interrupts my thoughts...