18

Hero sat on the bed and stared at me. I looked at his entire room and then I saw him, and he was still staring at me, I didn't know how to react, I crossed my arms and stood exactly in that position.

"Jô, what do you think will happen after we shoot?"

"What do you mean? Do you want to know if we'll have more things to do or if we'll leave for our homes?"

"Yes!"

"I think each of us go to our homes, just like last year..."

"Oh, and this time will you visit me in London? Or will you disappear like last time?"

I smiled and nodded, answering his question that I would try to visit him, at the same moment I looked him to see his reaction, Hero was looking at me, smiled and patted the bed, indicating that I would sit next to him, and that's what I did.

"Jô..."

"Hero, I..."

We talked at the same time, and when we turned around, we got lost in our eyes, I stared at him and he did the same. Hero leaves me speechless, leaves me wanting to look deep into him. We moved closer to our faces until I smelled him, and I noticed every detail of his face, his gaze, everything, I stared into his clear and piercing eyes, then to your mouth, that was half open, I felt his breath, his skin, until we closed our eyes, after that I felt his lips on mine. I haven't felt them since his birthday, my feeling was a mixture of a liberating sensation and with a phrases in my mind like: I can't do it, Jô get a grip on yourself, but it was too late, and this mix of sensations took my breath away, I couldn't control myself and I didn't want to stop.

His hand caressed my cheek and then went into my hair, turned toward him and wrapped my arms around his neck, still kissing him, our tongues danced and I moved my body closer to him. He put his hand on my waist and squeezed it, I felt a chill inside me, each movement made our kisses more intense. I ran my hand through his hair, ruffling it, removing all the gel Hero usually passes to leave it behind. He hugged me and squeezed me. I haven't felt that way since our last meeting, as I missed him. Our mouths fit so well...

Our breathing was deeper and at the same time fast could not stop. Hero Fiennes Tiffin, what you did to me! I thought. I took off his shirt, and Hero lays on the bed putting me on top of him, I kissed him with my weight all over him, and he ran his hands behind my back, under my shirt, his hands are big, which made me shiver even more so, Hero leaves me out of my mind. We were hot and very horny, he was almost opening my bra when...

Knockings on the door took us out of our moment.