13

When Hero kissed me, I wasn't waiting, he held my hair and pulled it in a way that made me feel different, it was very good, he ran his tongue over mine and I went limp again, I couldn't take it, our breathing was deep and both they were very horny, the more I kissed him the more I grabbed him and the more he squeezed me. As we kissed, we went towards my room... We started to kiss slower, I was letting him go and he too...

"Are you going to sleep, Jô?"

I needed to say yes to stop everything that was happening there, but I couldn't.

"No Hero, I won't, but I think you better go."

"Let me lie with you, I'll behave..."

I really wanted to be with him a little more, we were going to see each other again only next year...

"Fine, but we won't do anything just sleep."

"Okay"

We walked towards my room when we entered Hero took off his shirt while I made the bed, went to change and when I looked at the bed, Hero was dozing, I smiled and I lay beside him, he felt when I lay, and opened his eyes:

"Jô, I like you very much."

I smiled and answered:

"I like you too Hero."

"I don't want to hurt you at all."

As he spoke, he approached, we stood with our noses touching for a while, Hero wrapped his arms around my body and brought me close to him, gave me a few kisses on the cheek, I stroked his ear and he kissed me closer my mouth until his lips met mine, I felt his tongue again and answered, I hugged him and wrapped my right leg over his body. We kissed slowly, felt every touch, every breath, I smelled him and we stayed like this for a while... We stopped the kiss and fell asleep in that same position.

I didn't want Anna to know, but I told her everything, without details, of course:

"And it was that Anna, we arrived at the hotel with Shane, and we kissed, he asked to sleep with me, and then we went to bed and slept, that's what just happened."

"Jô doesn't get mad okay, but I already knew that."

"Sorry? How did you know that?"

"Hero told me the next day, said he needed to talk with someone about something that was confusing him."