6

I woke up with a picture of Hero, this time he was sleepy-faced hugging his dog, I sent him a "awnt" and went to get ready to meet him, or rather, to meet them, Anna had been texting me since last night, she was anxious to meeting me at the hotel, where we will be staying until the end of the shootings. It was really happening, the shooting of After 2! The second movie, was almost starting and I was very happy, I said goodbye to my family and went to the airport.

When I arrived in Atlanta I went to meet Anna at the hotel, I left my bags in the room that was in my name, and went down to the hall, where we combined to meet, Anna was standing, beaming, with a big smile on her face. When she saw me, she ran to give me a long, tight hug that she could give me.

"Jô! I missed you!"

"Anna! I missed you too!"

"You look beautiful, your hair is lighter, and what a beautiful cut! Followed the model we sent you!"

"Glad you liked it, thank you! But tell me, how is your heart with all this!"

"I'm very happy Jô, I'm happy to have you with me again, and I'm anxious to the changes, I'm actually freaking out, and afraid of not working, but it will be all right."

"Of course it will work!"

"And you? How are you Jô?"

"Oh, everything is normal at home, my parents and my sister are working hard, and I studied hard, read the books, this time I enjoyed having more time to prepare for my character!"

"And Hero, did you talk to him?"

"Yes... We talk a few times, but you know, we don't care much about cell phones and this stuff..."

"He told me that he was already coming."

"Yeah, he's very anxious, sent me this picture this morning."

"Oh, how cute, he could bring his dog for us to meet him."

"Imagine! And It could even get in the movie too! Oh Anna, I'm very happy, I can't believe we're going to shoot again."

"Yeah, the movie was a success, they called me a week after the release of the first movie, and we planned everything, when I saw that the second movie was going to work out, I organized and told you! I was never so happy to see my story come true again..."

The conversation was long, we went to the hotel restaurant and spent hours talking together, talked about the new castings, the director, the text, while we ate and waited for Hero. A while later, I felt a cold hand on my shoulder, when I turn to know who it was, it was him.