46 - WEEK 5

This week promises!

Our video thanking for the PCA nomination is finally released, we are even happier, Shane is very funny and I always get really loose with him!

I arrived on the set at the beginning of the week and read the shooting schedule, which is stuck on a board, right at the entrance to the studio. It said that the scenes with all the people from After 1 would be shooted that week, reading that made me very anxious! The filming of the first movie was great, I get along with everyone in the cast!

Samuel Larsen, the actor who plays Zed, was already at the airport. Zed in the book likes Tessa and approaches her all time, trying to replace what Hardin is for her... In the movie, they don't have that much connection, but everything could change... Samuel brought his girlfriend to the set and were talking about her doing some special participation... Who knows, isn't it?!

On one of the days in the morning, Anna asks Hero and Sam to record a video thanking the PCA nomination, since they were going to have a scene together in the film, they took advantage of the situation. The internet was crazy with both.

Khadijha, the actress who plays Steph also arrives in Atlanta. Steph is Tessa's "friend" in the film, and deceives everyone in the book by showing her other side, a bad side...

Jen, our producer, was more present than ever! She gathered the whole cast, received everyone at the airport and accompanied them to the hotel so that everything was right with each one.

The other day this week, the girls were there, Steph, Molly (Inanna) and Tristan (Pia Mia), they were getting ready to start shooting. Inanna is Molly, the girl with the pink hair, who doesn't like Tessa, who makes the audience feel angry at her character, but who in the end surprises everyone with her attitude, she, in real life, is very funny and a person that everyone likes to be around. Tristan was Steph's girlfriend, in the film she was a woman, but in the books she was a man, caused many comments among fans because of that. Pia Mia plays her, an amazing singer and friend, I love our conversations. They were all anxious to continue telling their stories, I was able to talk to them before they started, it was great to see them again.

Dylan was saying goodbye too. I don't think there would be a Trevor as good as he is. He posted a picture of us in one of our scenes during the Seattle trip. Personally, he thanked us for everything he had lived there, thanked Anna for the opportunity, for the accommodation, for calling him, for helping him to get along with everybody, EVERYTHING... I loved meeting him and working with him.

We shooted some scenes with the whole group, everything was going very well, it was a party and everyone was dressed and decorated for it. Roger asked us to dance and we shooted some takes laughing, talking, playing, it was all natural, I kissed Hero, who was Hardin and we shooted a scene that I'm sure fans will freak out about!

They record a video of Roger teaching everyone to dance, he is wonderful! The best director I could ever meet!

Hero was beautiful and I was feeling sexy, like in the whole movie, After is showing me a side of me that I didn't know so much, and this is making me grow a lot, not only as an actress, because I feel that I have evolved a lot in this process, but as a woman. While we were with everyone we looked at each other and flirted from afar, laughed at the situation. Nobody have any idea what was going on between us, it was our secret. Anna was suspicious, but she wasn't sure of anything either!

At the end of the shooting, still at the party, they put songs to dance together, with all the production, we really enjoyed that night on the set, we played, laughed, I danced with Hero and everyone who was there.

When they were leaving for their trailers, I looked at him and he looked at me:

"I want to keep every detail of today."

He said, and everything I saw seemed in slow motion, to the lights, the songs, he... He hugged me and then we walked to our trailers.

Everyone was ready to leave for the hotel. Before we left that day, we made a circle with everyone in the production and the actors, we were very connected. Each one said something, which I don't remember, I was moved and felt the goodbye mood, we spent wonderful days together, and so, they finished the group shootings... The last scenes of Tessa and Hardin would be shooted in the next days, and then yes: Goodbye After 2, goodbye Hero and why today we are together. It was very strong what we were feeling, we hugged and at that moment without a doubt everyone was hoping that the film would really be a success, so that we could see each other again.