37

Hero told me that he doesn't date anyone, in fact, he never met anyone he really wanted to date, but... That there is a girl in London who whenever they meet, they stay together. After he explained it to me, I felt better, imagine, things like that happens between us here, and there in London he has a girlfriend! I was going to hit him right away!

But despite that, I kept quiet, waiting for more information about him and what I was feeling at that moment. Hero said that they have known each other for a long time, they already have a history together, they are friends of the same group of friends.

To change the subject, and I realized that he wanted this, Hero asked about me, so I said that I don't date either, I believe that due to lack of time, that I already had the opportunity, but I didn't want to, and I still can't seem to give attention that another person deserves. But I go out with friends and I'm date with some guys I know, but nothing serious. I was opening up even more to him and he to me, we always talked about everything, but never about it.

"Is that why you got weird with me?"

Hero shakes his head.

"That's why I said I didn't want to hurt you."

"It doesn't hurt me Hero, we were together once, that's all, we're not married! I'm not like that, I don't want a commitment or anything... I just want to be well all the time, and a relationship is not something I want right now. "

Hero's expression changes completely. For a few minutes we said nothing, and then Hero got up.

"I better go... You must be tired..."

"Ah... If you want to stay too... No problem."

Hero looked at me again and came towards me.

"Can I give you a birthday hug?"

I smiled and nodded. So we took the longest, tightest hug we've ever had. I smelled him and he smelled me, we felt our skin, and slowly, still with our faces close, Hero looked at me and I at him, without letting go.

"Did you like the scene in the apartment? I think we nailed it!"

"Yes... Were you embarrassed after everyone started clapping?"

"A little, for a while I had forgotten about them there."

"Me too, but it was worth it."

Hero looked at me deep in the eyes, and smiled, I looked at him too and looked at his mouth, he did the same. I waited for him to come and kiss me, but he walked away and turned towards the door:

"See you tomorrow, Jô."

"See you."

He leaves closing the door, I waited a few seconds to see if he would come back, but he didn't come in anymore.

On Sunday, I celebrated my birthday with Shane, Anna, Jen, Hero and Roger, we had lunch together, talked and laughed a lot. My parents called me again, I spoke to my sister, and then, Anna showed me several messages from fans wishing me a happy birthday.

At the end of the day, Hero and I were alone again, we read the texts for the next week. Staying with him make me good, we were in his room, we looked at each other and laughed together. In one of the breaks we took to rest, he decided to post a photo with Diesel, from a photo shoot he had done some time ago, but that the photographer had just sent him now.

"Do you want to see that I'm going to leave everyone crazy?!"

"What will you do?"

"The people will think that I will post a photo with you, do you doubt?"

"Ah, you won't do that!"

"I have done!"

Hero posted the photo with the face of someone who was up to something, he knew that the fans would think he was posting something for my birthday... We laughed with some comments, they really fell for his joke.

At the end of the night, we went out to dinner, but this time, it was just Anna, Hero and me, we found a restaurant next to the hotel, which was empty that Sunday night, and then we went back to rest. Anna and Hero hugged me tight in the bedroom corridor before we got back there.

Hero waited for me to enter, and I waited for Anna, as soon as she entered in her room, I looked at him, who was at the end of the other side of the hall, and he looked at me smiling, then after a few seconds we ran in the hall, meeting us halfway there, and I hugged him again, he held me tight, I held his face and kissed him slowly, our lips touched again, then our tongues, my body softened and I wrapped my arms over his shoulders, massaging his hair while kissed him. We exchanged long kisses before saying goodbye to sleep, each in its room.