27

As soon as we decided to leave, we paid for the restaurant, passed the lounge, making sure no one would see us and we waited for uber to arrive.

I approached Hero and he hugged me, we stuck together waiting for the car.

"Did they ask about us at the event yesterday?"

"No, they talked more generally... But they asked me a question that made me stutter until I found an answer, and I think everyone noticed..."

"What was the question?" I asked already laughing at the answer.

"They asked who I was closest to in the cast, and it took me a while to get an answer. I didn't want to say your name because everyone is already saying we're a couple, and I don't know, I was going to make them think more stuff, so it took me a while to answer, I stammered and said we all got along very well... But I think they realized I wanted to talk about you."

I laughed a lot as Hero told me what happened at the event, until the uber arrived, we got in the car and went together in the backseat, put my head on his shoulder and he caressed my face slowly.

Hero is amazing, not a person who shows a lot of affection, but we feel that he cares, we know he cares about us which makes us like him even more. He is funny, spontaneous, Hero is always present.

What worries me most about all this is the after, is that he goes to London and I stay here... It will take a long time to see each other again and the distance move us away, I like him very much and I think he is messing with me.

When we arrived at the hotel we got out of the car and went in front of it, it was late, the street was deserted. In the elevator, I got in and then he, Hero squeezed our floor and as soon as the door closed, put his hands on my cheek and kissed me, his lips were soft, the kiss was slow, we opened our mouth for our tongues to meet and they came together. Fit in, I wrapped my arms around his neck, massaging his hair, still in a slow kiss, Hero wrapped his arms around my waist, lowering more and more holding and squeezing my ass. The elevator stops and we pull away from the kiss, the stare and he looks at me with the deepest look I've ever seen, the door opens, we both go down the hall and stay for a few seconds in that same spot at that very moment.

"Are you going to bed yet Jô?"

"No... Do you want to lie down?"

"Only if I go with you."

Hero then gave me that little smile that made me smile along. I held his hand and went to his room, which was farther from the other rooms. It was already one o'clock in the morning, in the next day we would get the answer if we won or not the "Teen Choice Awards". It would be our last "day off" and the only thing I was sure I wanted to do was go with Hero to his room. I knew that this day, this moment would be hard to forget.