47

Roger had arranged for me, Anna and Hero to meet at his apartment after that day of shooting. He wanted to share with us the last details of a super scene that fans would be crazy to watch, I believe a scene from "Hessa". In addition, he asked us for help to solve a big problem, sure it is a new puzzle that he decided to start now, before finishing his work here in Atlanta.

We arrived from the set, we went to get ready and pick up our things at the hotel, to visit him later, he asked us to take clothes and things that we will use tomorrow, we would sleep in his apartment and go to the set as soon as we woke up. 

Rogerasked me to stay one day more in Atlanta so that we could shoot a few morescenes of Tessa during the 9 days when she's been fighting with Hardin, so Herowould go home before me... I was happy to have done a good job and to be almost coming home, but at the same time, I wasn't going to see him anymore... See them...

I packed my suitcase, and assembled a smaller one for today and tomorrow, it was very sad, it felt like I had just arrived at the hotel, all the shooting time had passed very quickly. It felt like yesterday when I felt Hero's hand on my back and I came running to hug him after long days of acting strangely with him...

I left the room, already dressed to spend our last night, all together! We met in the hall, as usual, Hero and me...

"Roger told me that we are going to put together a new puzzle, is that so?"

Hero was saying in my direction, with a bag on his back.

"Yes, he told me that too."

We laughed together, but we stopped to face each other, for a few moments I felt that he was feeling the same thing as me, we realized that this could be the last time we would see each other, there, in that place, at least this year. We made sad faces and then Hero came to me, hugging me quickly and I reciprocate, my arms tightened on his backpack, and we stayed there...

"Oh how beautiful!" Anna speaks, totally cutting off our moment:

"You don't even call me for that hug!"

We looked at her and laughed hugging her too.

"You were amazing!"

"You are amazing Anna," Hero said, squeezing us even more, his head stuck out, he was the tallest of the three of us.

"Thank you for all those moments, it wouldn't have been so incredible if it weren't for you."

When the tender moment ended, we took our things and went to meet Roger at the hotel entrance, while we waited for him Anna said:

"Is that serious? Did Roger just post a new giant puzzle?"

"Why do you think we're going there, Anna? To help him with this problem!"

I said laughing what made everyone laugh...

"I can't wait for tomorrow, Roger told me that he has incredible angles to show me and great ideas for the couple."

Roger arrived at that moment, we got in, Hero and I were glued to the car, he was playing with my hand in the back seat and I was leaning against him.

"I had great ideas for tomorrow, all while assembling my puzzle, by the way..."

"We already know it's going to be left for us, don't we?"

"Just a little Jô... You don't even have to have dinner, you can go straight over there and solve it, okay?"

Our reaction of despair was quick, but Roger soon said he had pizzas waiting for us. While we ate he explained what would happen in the shooting of tomorrow, the scenes would be of "Hessa" in the apartment, in another intimate moment. This moment had to be perfect, angle, voice, looks, sensations, feelings, EVERYTHING! It had to be the best ever made. After a few warnings, we went to help him put the puzzle together, Roger made sure to take a picture of us.

We finished the puzzle, talked about many things, and we were all tired from the long day, we decided to sleep, in the apartment they had two rooms, Roger stayed in one, we all agreed that Anna would stay in the other and Hero and I would stay on the sofas, each on in a couch.

We said goodbye and it was just me and him, the room was dark, with only the street lights on, I was already lying down, ready to sleep, when I hear one:

"Hey!"

"What's it?"

"That's not how I imagined our last night together..."

We were whispering, I knew where Hero was going, but I couldn't do anything there, with them just a few feet away. I was silent waiting for the crazy ideas from our heads to go away, but Hero jumped onto the couch I was on and hugged me from behind...

"Hero!"

"Heeeyyy, they'll wake up!"

"Are you crazy? It won't be cool if they find us like this."

"I just want to be here with you!"

That made me stop, take a deep breath, I felt that he had other intentions, I fit in with him, until I found a comfortable position...

"You can stop rolling, I'm concentrating here..."

He saying that made me laugh a lot, I felt his hand go down a few times, but I kept him from doing anything, otherwise I knew I was going to let myself go, and this was not the place or the time for that. When I was feeling that I was dozing, I turned to him, I put my arms around his head and kissed him a lot, he reciprocated, we kissed like it was our last kiss, we had our bodies together, as one. Before falling asleep, I turned again, with my back to him, he hugged me and we slept close together, that might not be the most comfortable place in the world, but the feeling was perfect!