30

It was already late, I was in my room fixing some things remembering everything that had happened the night before, I stayed with Hero all morning, we rested for a long time all day. The mood between us was delicious, nothing better to start the shootings well.

With each touch, each kiss, each look, we got closer. He almost doesn't let me out of the bed, but we didn't want to let anyone know what was going on. I can't believe I had sex with him. I saw him in deep sensations and he to me...

In a moment, while we were together, I felt Hero distant and thoughtful, but I tried don't care about that, I had no idea what I was feeling and it was starting to bother me...

At that moment, thinking about everything again, I wanted to send him a message asking if everything was okay, but as soon as I got my cell phone I saw a notification... It was Anna calling us to dinner.

I thought I'd meet Hero at dinner, but he wasn't there:

"Anna, isn't Hero coming to dinner?"

"No, Jô, I think he went out to dinner tonight."

"With Roger?"

"He didn't say if it was, but I don't think so, Roger must be working out the last details for tomorrow." Did he stay like that for what happened last night?

Anna was anxious to the next morning, we will start shooting After 2, and she was discredited. We went to our rooms after dinner and then lay down for a while to think about everything.

After half an hour, I couldn't take it, I sent a message to Hero:

"Hey, is everything okay?"

But I didn't get any answers, I huddled on the mattress thinking about everything that happened since I got here in a few weeks, and how it all ended up like this... Me in this room, worried about Hero, my stage partner, friend? I don't know, but who was strange with me after having sex the day before... The doubts that were in my head slowly disappeared, and then I dozed off.

I woke up with loud and quick knocking on my door, my hair was messy and in the same black clothes I wore from dinner. I open the door and Anna, with the biggest smile, was waiting for some reaction from me. Behind her was Hero with an indifferent expression, I looked at him, but he didn't look at me.

Anna shouted:

"We won!"

"We won what?" I said still coming back to reality after the nap.

"The Teen Choice Awards!"

When Anna said that, I really woke up, my heart sped up, my eyes opened and my first reaction was to hug her. Hero also completely changed his mood, he was very happy and hugged us, we were the three jumping and running in the corridor.

We were slowing down and Anna quickly read on her cell phone. At that moment I looked at Hero, who was still smiling, and looked at me, our eyes collided, and then he looked at Anna quickly, who gave us more details:

"After won the Teen Choice Awards in three categories: Best Drama Film, Best Drama Actress and Best Drama Actor."

Hero looked at me with a lively face again, so I looked back, Anna started jumping, and we hugged again.

"I am very happy! For the work, for you, you deserve a lot!"

"Anna, you are amazing, we wouldn't be able to do any of this without you."

And then I said after him:

"Thank you so much for trusting us Anna, and for always helping us."

We were jumping and celebrating for about 15 minutes and Anna commented that Hero and I needed to record a video to thank everyone who voted for us.

I looked at him and he at Anna, then we said a simple "Okay."