9

My heart was beating very fast, but I got up slowly, hoping I was hearing things, but the beats continued. I opened the door and he was standing there with a wrinkled face, unkempt hair and nightwear.

"Hero, what are you doing here?"

"I can't sleep, I need to talk to you."

He entered the room and sat on the bed, I closed the door and stood in front of him with my arms crossed, staring at him.

"It's been so long Hero, forget it."

"And have you forgotten? Why are you so weird with me?"

"I don't know why you think that! We're fine, whatever happened was a slip, drink, last time we were going to see each other, or as you said it was a farewell to the characters."

"I knew! I wasn't supposed to say that... Jô, I..."

Hero stood up, took my arms and stared at me, looked me in the back of his eyes and I was soft, soft in his arms, I don't know why I was like this...

"In the travels I felt you far away, you barely looked at me."

"You barely looked at me, and you never said anything about what happened on your birthday, so I didn't say it too, I thought you didn't want that to happen, I don't know... "

"I thought you didn't want to talk, so I didn't talk about it, you didn't call me after all, and if it wasn't for the second movie, I'm sure we wouldn't be talking now."

"I din't call you? It's hard enough for you to see your phone, and in London you disappear even more, Hero I understand you have your friends, but..."

"But... Tell me, but what?" His tone wasn't angry, he was upset, he wanted to know what was going on, but I didn't know it either!

"Nothing," I move away from him.

"I didn't want to have a weird mood between us."

"Yeah, me neither."

"Let's forget..."

"Yeah... I think that's the best thing we can do," I say that and look at him, who is staring at me, we stay like that for a few seconds. He is so beautiful, his hair has grown since the last time we meet, he had shaved sides, I prefer him that way.

"Well, if it's all right then, I'm going back to my room, tomorrow we'll meet the famous Roger," he walks to the door.

"I know, I'm anxious" I follow him to the door and we stop in front of its. Hero leans against the door holding the doorknob so I don't open it.

"Is everything okay with us then?" He stares at me with his clear eyes.

"Yes, more than fine."

"Okay, good night Jô", he opens the door and turns to me as he leaves the room.

"Good night Hero," I close the door slowly, seeing him walking toward his room. If he knows...