𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌

Start from the beginning

"A Christmas special featuring all of us?" Rachel asked, interrupting Mr. Schue, "okay, please say you said yes."

"Not only did I say yes, but when Don said that they were looking for a director for the special, I nominated you, Artie," Mr. Schue revealed with a smile on his face and the rest of the students let out murmurs of excitement for the boy.

"Me?" Artie asked unsurely.

"Yeah. He saw West Side Story, loved your work, and he wants to take a meeting," Mr. Schue replied.

"But I swore I would never sell out and do television," Artie protested, "I'm really going to have to think about this, Mr. Schue."

The announcement made everyone look at each other in shock, mostly Bea who gave a look of discomfort to Artie for not instantly accepting the opportunity.

Momo finally looked at Nathalie and gave her a shocked look about what was going on, but Nathalie shrugged as the school's bell rang signaling the end of the glee club meeting.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Nathalie was by her locker with Bea looking at herself in the mirror while both of them were planning on what to do for Christmas.

"I think we should help other people," Nathalie suggested as she carefully put her eye-liner on.

Bea agreed with her but, as she was about to speak, her sight was welcomed with Tina, Momo and Quinn peacefully talking to each other, making the girl extremely confused.

"Now that's a sight that I'd never see in a million years."

Nathalie let out a confused sound as she finished the last touches of her makeup and peeked over her locker to see where her sister was looking at.

Upon seeing it, the girl let out a groan and rolled her eyes, "well, get used to it because apparently Quinn and Momo are besties and talk about me 24/7."

Bea snorted, "sure, miss everyone loves to talk about me."

"I'm not lying though," Nathalie spoke and closed her locker, "Kurt and Tina confirmed this."

On cue, Kurt was able to listen to the last lines of his sisters' conversation and jumped in, "and I still confirm."

The two girls jumped in surprise after the sudden appearance of their brother but welcomed him with a warm hug.

"Those two girls only have a topic of conversation," Kurt spoke and gave a look of annoyance towards his twin, "you."

"That is so sad," Bea spoke and the trio started walking towards their next class, "I mean, are they planning on what days each one of them have with Nat?"

"I don't know and I don't even care," Nathalie spoke as she ignored the whistles from the baseball team players who shamelessly checked her and her sister out, making Kurt angry at them.

"I thought you and Momo were on not speaking terms," Kurt spoke.

"I honestly don't know," Nathalie spoke, "we comment each other's pictures on social media, and sit beside each other, so there might still be hope for us to go back to being friends."

Kurt and Bea shared a look and couldn't help but let out a laugh at what the girl had just said, "oh, Nat," Bea softly spoke and ran her hand on her sister's back, "you and Momo won't go back to just being friends."

"You two have just a one way out; you either start dating, making Quinn completely miserable, or you two became civil after you start dating Quinn," Kurt spoke and Nathalie sighed, knowing one hundred percent that the two were right but she didn't want to accept it.