𝗂 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅

Start from the beginning

As Blaine and Kurt were singing Perfect by Pink, both Tina and Bea were looking at the ex-couple with interest. They surely and desperately wanted the two girls back together so that their little group could be together again.

"Do you think they'll get back together?" Tina whispered-asked Bea, who gave her an unsure look.

"If Nathalie doesn't tell her what she did, maybe."

"What did Nat do?" Tina asked and the girl became nervous as she watched her best friend let out a long sigh.

"Her and Momo had sex."

Tina let out a huge gasp which, luckily for her, was drained with the applauses to Kurt and Blaine's performance. The girl was extremely shocked and she wondered what Quinn will do after that information.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

A few things already happened during that week. Finn sang Girls Just Wanna Have Fun to Santana, in which got the lgbt trio let out a few tears, and Santana accepted the apology.

Voting day was on at McKinley, with both the school president polls and the Congressional polls taking place in the gym. According to Jacob Ben Israel, Brittany was far ahead of Kurt in the polls, making both him and his sisters sad.

After Nathalie voted for Kurt on the poll and lied to Brittany about her voting choice, the girl was called by Sue Sylvester to her office.

After she got in, Nathalie furrowed her eyebrows as she watched Sue looking at herself in the mirror with a dress and a pair of heels in both of her hands.

"Coach?" Nathalie confusedly asked as she closed the door behind her, "what's going on?"

"Do you think I'm a lesbian?"

Nathalie was taken back by the question and the girl blinked her eyes in confusion, trying to figure out why the older woman was asking her that question.

"Why are you asking that?"

"People have been talking," Sue confessed and threw the heels to the garbage, "just because I have short hair, I'm aggressive and man-ish, wear nothing but track suits, coach a girls' sports team and I'm married to myself."

"I mean," Nathalie shrugged, "you scream stereotypical lesbian," the girl analyzed Sue and the older woman groaned, "but since when you care about what other people think, Coach?"

"Since my opponents have been spreading rumors about me."

"Let me guess," Nathalie rolled her eyes and, after she sat down on a chair in front of Sue, crossed her legs, "Reggie, the asshole, spread those rumors."

Sue only nodded her head and Nathalie groaned in annoyance, completely done with that man. First, he outed Santana, spread Nathalie's sexuality, and now spreading false rumors about Sue.

She sure wanted to slap him.

After a few seconds of silence, Sue had ( in her opinion ) the best idea the debunk those false rumors. She had realized that the only thing she needed was a man to boost her campaign image if she wanted to win the election.

And she had the best choice to mind, football recruiter named Cooter Menkins. The same man that Coach Beiste was falling for.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Quinn had decided that it was time to confront Momo about everything and hoping that Nathalie wouldn't see their conversation.

The blonde easily found the girl by her locker, where Momo was happily looking at her B+ on her mathematics test, also planning on telling Nathalie about her huge achievement.