Chapter 54

"Are you sure this is the right way to the capital?" Naruto asked as he slowed down his pace, enough for Edo-Wendy to catch up with him.

"I've been there once, and certainly I remember the way to get there" Edo-Wendy answered in a neutral tone.

after his duel with the strongest duo of Edolas fairy tail, Naruto asked Edo-Wendy to take him to the capital because Edo-Wendy was one of many edolas Fairy tail member who knew the safest route to get there.

About an hour later and the duo had decided that they had travelled enough for now. While Edo-Wendy was resting in a cave situated beside a river, Naruto sat against a tree while putting both hands behind his head.

Naruto stared at the skyline of Edolas. Instantly he remembered his conversation with Kurama when they had just come to this world.

Flashback On...

Naruto sat in the yard of his mansion while reading a book in his hand.

After a while he closed the book and without realizing the wind blew his hair.

The book he just read was very interesting. The description of the nature of each character reminds him of his friends back at home.

If asked if he missed his home, he would say yes. But what he could do, there was no magic he had read in his home library that could allow him to travel between dimensions.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a growling voice in the back of his mind.

"Can you stop your whining, and just enjoy this quiet new world"

'if only it could be that easy to forget all the things I've been through all this time, surely I'd done it from the beginning'

"Look at the bright side, the Uchiha boy must have found a way to cancelling the mugen-tsukiyomi, so all your friends probably fine and the 4th ninja world war is finally over now."

'But still...'

"But nothing, look our world doesn't need us anymore. Besides Maybe there is a threat that threatens peace in this new world. Why don't you just help here instead."

Kurama might have a point. He can spend his time here sulking and doing nothing, or going out there, adventuring and helping anyone who needs his help.

but there is one thing that disturbs his mind. During the war, he always relied on Kurama to help him, both healing his wounds and lending his chakra to him. So why not go on an adventure in this world with his own strength, after all with the new magic that he have learned, he would definitely be able to overcome any problems in this new world.

'Hey Kurama'

"What"

'You don't need to help me on this adventure. I will fight with my own strength'

there is only silence in the back of his mind. For a moment the blonde, thinking that the fox was sleeping. His guess was wrong, when he heard the laughter sound of the fox that being sealed inside him.

'WHAT'S SO DAMN FUNNY'

"Nothing, it's just so funny to think you will get into a trouble and beg me to help you"

'HEY'

"Yeah well, do as you like"

after saying that the fox burst into another series of laughter in the back of the blond's mind, much to the knucklehead shinobi annoyance.

Flashback off...

Naruto frowned upon remembering that conversation between him and Kurama. Who does that Stupid Fox think he really is. He is NARUTO UZUMAKI dammit, and he will not give up or even back down from any challenges.