Chapter 12

Naruto stormed down the hallways of Phantom's moving guild. Naruto coming to a stop when he came into a room with Natsu, Gray, and Erza.

They all looked at him in shock. "Naruto!? What happened to you?"

Natsu sniffed the air. "You smell funny."

"I'll explain later, where's Jose?" Naruto all but growled at them.

An intense wave of pressure hit them.

Gray gagged. "What's this vile feeling!?"

"My my, what a ferocious appearance."

Naruto looked up and glared death at the man. "Jose! Where's Lucy!?"

The guild master put a hand up. "Now now, no need to get impatient."

"Don't play games with me! Fire god's bellow" Naruto breathes a massive fireball of flame towards Jose. The attack went right through him and exploded behind him.

"Naruto, that's just a Thought Projection! Be careful!" Erza warned.

Naruto looked around for his target. "Show yourself, you bastard!"

A bunch of dark human shaped figures came out of the shadows and latched onto the shinobi.

"Shade Entangle."

Their grip on Naruto increased tremendously, causing him to grunt out in pain.

The real Jose came out of hiding and chuckled. "Don't bother struggling, it will only make it worse." He said and watched with glee as his shadows strangled the blonde.

"Naruto!" His friends sprung into action.

The wizard saint extended his hand and ghosts began to swirl around it.

"Dead Wave."

He swung his arm towards the duo and a large purple beam completely engulfed their forms.

"Gah!"

They flew across the room and slammed into a wall, falling to the ground with a sickening crunch.

"Grrrr!" Naruto covered his entire body with black flames that continued to heat up until it burned the spell that binding him. He then lounged at Jose, easily twice as fast as before.

'Such speed!' The master wizard barely dodged the slash, escaping with only a minor cut on his cheek.

"I'll have to play a little more serious with this one. How about this!?" Jose swiped his hand horizontally and the area around Naruto exploded. "I'm not done yet!" He continued to do this. but surprised when the attack was swallowed by the blonde with incredible speed.

"What!?" realized his attack had no effect on the blonde. he tried to escape, but it was too late when Naruto appeared in front of him in high speed while carrying a black orb in his hand.

"Fire god's Rasengan!"

Naruto thrust the black sphere into his torso.
Jose's scream was silenced by the deadly attack's explosion.

With Lucy...

Lucy was propped against a wall by an iron shackle. 'If only I had my keys.'

Ching!

She flinched as another iron dagger embedded itself into the wall near her head.

"Gi hi hi!"

She opened her eyes and glared at the man responsible for throwing.

Gajeel, Phantom lord's Iron Dragon Slayer, was messing with her like a predator toying with its prey.

"I almost feel sorry for you all." Lucy said with pity in her eyes.

Fairy Tail Tempest Infernoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें