Chapter 48

Naruto charged up his black flames coated fists towards Kiro who easily dodged it by jumping out of the way.

'He's fast.' Naruto thought as he delivered a black flames-coated kick towards Kiro.

"Are you that serious to defeat me? You just came to me charging whatever magic you had and throw it to me relentlessly." Kiro mocked as he read his movement. Just as he was about to sending another insults, Naruto came with a powerful uppercut towards him in blinding speed.

"Don't screw with me!" Naruto snapped back by launching Kiro with a blazing uppercut to the head and sents him flying towards the wall of rock. Kiro regained his momentum to prevent him from crashing towards the rock as he spread his black wings to fly away. Removing another drip of blood in his mouth, he smirked, while looking down at the blonde godslayer.

"Now let's see if you can do something about this."

"Black Mist" In an instant, Kiro's body turned into a dark mist that spread over Naruto.

"Fire god's kagutsuchi"
Naruto spreads his arms and legs, then unleashes a giant ball of black flames around himself. His black flames continued to spread and eventually dispelled all the mist that surrounded him.

"I must admit, Godslayer magic is an interesting magic to me." Kiro's voice echoed all across the cave.

"But, having one lost magic is enough. Such a shame that such magic is bestowed onto you." His voice continued to emanate in unknown places in the cave.

"I don't give a damn about that crap of yours." Naruto retorted back coldly.

"Well I don't give lectures to some idiots. Begone Godslayer!" A column of black mist formed behind the unsuspecting Naruto as Kiro returned back to his physical form and clutched both his hands while facing behind Naruto.

"Dark Revelations" Kiro shouted as four dark holes appeared in front of the blonde godslayer. Naruto was surprised as he was caught to the spell and tried to give Kiro a black flames-coated fist.

"Naruto-san! Watch out!" Wendy cried out as Naruto was caught in an unknown spell. Suddenly, Naruto felt an extreme pain as the intense pressures from the four dark holes pinned him in his position.

"GAAAAH!" Naruto screamed in pain as he was being squashed in four directions with extreme pressure. He couldn't do anything or even summon a flame on his hand as the pressures keep increased.

"Sky dragon roar" Wendy shouted as she unleashed a powerful torrent of air towards Kiro who immediately moved out of the way, but in process released his spell that hold Naruto.
the four dark holes instantly disappeared and Naruto staggering afterwards, trying to get back up.

"I will not allow you to hurt Naruto-san anymore." Wendy declared as she stood in front of Naruto who was injured after taking the dark spell. Naruto flinched as pains in his body started to hurt him more.

"Naruto-san. Please don't move." Wendy said as she momentarily heals him with her Magic. Naruto felt the pain is slowly subsiding but it did not take the whole pain out. Wendy felt her magic slowly draining away from her healing spell but didn't mind about losing power. She wanted to help Naruto to get better.

"I'm sorry Wendy. I was careless." Naruto flinched from his pain as he tried to move into a better position.

"You don't have to apologize Naruto-san." Wendy calmly replied with a warm smile as she finishes her healing spell.

"Th-Thanks Wendy." Naruto  slightly blushed.

"You're welcome."

"But we can't stop here. We cannot let Kiro get away." He quickly returned to his previous objective.

"Right!"

"You two should just give up. No one can stop me now, when I already fused with the staff of Kelar." Kiro laughed briefly before returning a vicious glare towards the two. "Because in the end, you all are gonna vanish from this world." He gestured his open right hand towards the two.

"Let me show you the eternal prison of Void!" He whispered evilly as a vortex of black magic appeared before his hand and began heading towards Naruto and Wendy.

"Watch out!" Naruto warned as they jumped away from the incoming vortex.

"So That's the power of the staff that you told me earlier, right Wendy-chan?" Naruto reconfirmed.

"Yes. If you get caught in it, you'll be sent to another dimension where you cannot escape." Wendy answered right away. Naruto stared at the vortex, as it's returned back to Kiro and vanishes at his hand. It was quite different from the spell that the oracion seis guild master uses.

"Say, if we defeat him. Will the staff somehow separated from his body?"

"But how are we going to hit him if he has that power in him. If we get caught up with it, it's over for us." Wendy asked worryingly.

"How about we create a diversion?" Naruto suggested.

"Do you seriously need to have that kind of conversation right now." Kiro interrupted their conversation. "Even in the middle of the battle. If you don't seriously concentrate then-" He paused as he used both his hands and produced two vortexes.

"YOU'RE GONNA END UP DEAD!" He growled intensely as he launched them at the two slayers. Both immediately jumped away as the vortexes went past their previous position and looked back at Kiro.

"Let's do it, Naruto-san."

"Okay!" He nodded as the blonde godslayer dashing towards the dark mage with high speed while Wendy stayed behind as she moved into action of giving Naruto support spells.

"Power of stout arms the tears heaven. Arms!"

"Swift feet that run the heavens. Vernier!"

Naruto's body glowed as he received Wendy's support spells. Naruto noticed his own body became lighter, thus making him easier to move. he increased his pace towards Kiro as he tried to launch his spell towards Naruto.

"Cursed Claws" Kiro pointed his right hand as it turns into horrendous claws that extends further to chase after the blonde godslayer. Naruto skillfully dodged the claws as all of the black mage attacks missed him, and crashing into the walls.

Naruto charged in towards Kiro who tries to contract the claws back to his hand but alerted himself as Naruto keep getting closer to him. He used his other left hand to produce a vortex to banish the blonde godslayer. The vortex made its way towards him but Naruto jumping high into the air, and in the process avoiding himself from being hitted with the deadly attack. Naruto quickly covered his entire body with black flames as he dropped closer towards the dark mage. The claws finally contracted back and used both to generate a more larger vortex to imprison the blonde godslayer into the Void. Unexpectedly, Wendy came behind Kiro as she tries to cancelling the vortex.

"Sky Dragon's Crushing Fang" As air encircled her hand, Wendy swipes at Kiro in a claw-like fashion that sents him crashing to the ground.

Naruto landed gracefully at the ground. After Seeing the black mage was already paralyzed for a while , Naruto immediately gathered black flames into his right palm.

"Fire god's explosives flame"
Naruto releases a massive ball of black flames at Kiro. Once the flames reach the black mage, it increase in size, and finally creating a giant explosion of black flames.

The blast continues to ravage the area as it slowly dies down revealing a giant crater with some portion of smoke obscuring the center. Naruto jumps outside the crater and was met up with the blue haired dragonslayer.

"Amazing Naruto-san but did we get him?" Wendy questions her godslayer partner.

"Yeah." He replied before giving her pat to the head, and earning another blush from the bluenette.

"You're amazing out there Wendy-chan. I didn't know you had it in you."

"Well, we are special in our own ways right?"

"W-Well, you could say that."  After awhile They both laughed together, and continues to look after the kidnapped boy.