Chapter 5

The group came to a stop in front of the station and found that there were Rune Knights trying to calm the people down.

"They took over the station?"

"Looks like it."

Erza walked up to one of the workers. "What's going on inside?"

The guy just looked at her incredulously. "Who the heck are yo-"

Crack!

Erza headbutt him in the face and knocking him unconscious.

"What's she doing?" Naruto asked while watching Erza continue to knock people out.

Gray just shuddered and shook his head. "Just don't question it man..."

Naruto and Lucy shared a look as Erza did it a few more times until there was no one left.

"Let's head up and see for ourselves." Naruto said and started running up the stairs.

Once they got to the platform they came face to face with the entire dark guild.

"I knew you'd show up, Fairy Tail." A man with a large scythe said with a smirk.

"Erigor! What are you planning to do with Lullaby?" Erza demanded.

A gust of wind picked up around Erigor and he started to float. "Oh, you haven't figured it out? He floated up to one of the speakers and tapped it a few times.

Erza realized what they planned on doing. "You plan to broadcast the Lullaby!?"

Everyone gasped upon hearing this.

"Ahahahaha!" The man roared with laughter.

"Murderer!"

The dark mage scoffed. "These people enjoy what they take for granted, their rights! So, the Shinigami has come to punish them... With death!"

Naruto clenched his fists. "You think taking people's lives will get you your rights back!?"

"We seek not our rights, but authority! If we're in control, we can wipe the past and command the future!"

"Bastard!"

Naruto counted the number of enemies. "There's a lot of them."

Erigor laughed again. "I'll leave these flies to you, while I go play the flute." He said and flew out through one of the building's windows.

Erza turned towards Natsu and Gray. "Natsu! Gray! Go after him! You can beat him if you work together!"

They grumbled but ran off anyways.

The S-class mage then turned to the other two. "Naruto, Lucy, let's take care of these guys."

Naruto nodded and prepared for battle.

'What am I supposed to do!?' Lucy thought and hid behind the shinobi.

Erza summoned a sword and charged at them, swiftly defeating a few in a couple of swipes and switched her weapon to a spear to hit a mage that was about to use ranged magic.

"She can summon weapons?" Naruto asked. If he didn't know any better, it was like he was watching his friend Tenten fight.

"That's Erza's magic, Requip magic, she can also change her armor to her advantage as well. A lot of people can use this magic but Erza can do it really fast." Happy explained.

Erza's armor glowed and changed into a dress-like armor with metal wings. Swords were floating in a circular formation around her form.

"Dance my swords!"

The blades circled around her, cutting down the rest of the dark guild members.

'She's strong.' Naruto and Lucy both thought.

Erza switched back to her normal armor and noticed a mage had avoided her attack and was running away.

"Naruto, follow him. He might be going to Erigor."

Not wanting to anger the woman, he did as she commanded.

A Couple Minutes Later...

Naruto groaned. "Where did that guy go? I can't find him anywhere."

Naruto closed his eyes. 'Then I'll just go into Sage Mode and find him.'

BOOM!

"What was that!?"

Naruto started running towards the explosion. 'Tch, someone might have found Erigor first before me'

When he met up with everyone. Naruto found out that a man named Kageyama, who was needed to get out of a wind barrier surrounding the station, was stabbed in the back by one of his comrades.

Naruto was about to punching his way through the wind barrier, but stopped when a hand landed on his shoulder.

"Don't touch the wind, it'll rip you to shreds!" Erza warned him.

Lucy ran up to Naruto and looked at his feature. "Naruto! Are you okay?"

Naruto waved her off. "Yeah don't worry, I'm fine."

Gray kicked a wall. "I can't believe we fell for this."

Natsu stared at the wall of winds. "Gramps..."

Lucy sighed. "I don't think any of my keys would work here either."

Naruto let out a tired sigh, if they don't do something quickly, then it will depend on him to get them out of this wall of wind.

"I will get us out of here, so please keep your distance from me" he said while focusing his eyes towards the wall of wind in front of him.

"are you sure you can do that"
Erza said worriedly.

"Yeah" He answers Erza's question with a short but meaningful answer.

Erza signaled Gray and Lucy to keep their distance from Naruto. Normally she would refuse to let anyone fight alone, but they doesn't have much choice right now.

sensing they had kept their distance from him, Naruto focused his full attention on the wall of wind in front of him.

Naruto started sucking eternano in the air into his mouth. He continued to suck and suck until the air pressure inside the wall of wind was centered on him.

then he shouted "Fire God's Bellow" and releases a massive quantity of black flames from his mouth at the wall of wind in front of him.
the attack pierced through the wall of wind in front of him easily and kept aiming at the sky.

all of them who witnessed Naruto's attack, were speechless. this person in front of them had just  released an attack that could pierce the wall of wind that was in front of them easily.
If that wasn't enough he had even split the cloud in half.

felt it was enough Naruto  stopped his attack "Okay, let's go" Naruto said while walked forward without looking back.

they're still speechless from what he have done earlier, but still nodded and follow him.