Chapter 28

A couple days after Makarov had revealed that Fairy Tail and three other legal guilds were going to join forces to dispose of the dark guild Oración Seis, Naruto found himself on a carriage heading towards the meeting location. He was currently looking out the window of the carriage, watching the passing scenery.

Naruto glanced over at Lucy, who was sitting across from him. She was currently having a conversation with Erza, who was also chosen to go. The celestial spirit mage noticed his gaze and quickly looked away, causing the shinobi to frown slightly.

She had been doing that a lot recently, ever since they had gotten back from their previous job and he just couldn't figure out the reason. Every time he tried to confront her on the subject, she would just change the subject.

"Looks like someone is a little attached to you."

Naruto was pulled out of his thoughts and saw Erza smiling at him. She gestured to the person seated next to him.

Following her gaze, Naruto found Juvia happily snuggling onto his arm. She was the last person chosen to go because she insisted on going.

Naruto laughed sheepishly and scratched his blushing cheek, Juvia sure was friendly. "So how much further is the meeting place? I'm starting to get a little hungry." He asked and held his rumbling stomach.

Lucy seemed to perk up a little and grabbed her bag. "Oh, I brought some snacks if you want so-"

"Juvia brought some lunch!" Juvia chirped and handed the ninja a bento box, who happily accepted it.

'She's fast!' Lucy thought as her eye twitched in annoyance.

"We should be there pretty soon." Erza said with a chuckle. "Though I hope we can all get along with the other guilds. The Oración Seis are no laughing matter, six members or not."

Lucy shivered. "Are they really that strong?"

The S-class mage nodded. "It's like Mirajane said, they are supporting a third of the underworld for a reason."

"I can already tell this mission is gonna be awesome! I've always wondered what the other guilds and their members are like." Naruto said excitedly before the cart came to a stop.

"It seems we have arrived." Erza said and climbed out.

Inside of the building...

"Ladies and gentlemen of Fairy Tail... It is a pleasure to finally meet you."

"W-what the..." Naruto muttered.

The moment they had entered, the room had gone dark and a spotlight shined on three boys.

"We are the delegation from Blue Pegasus... the Trimens." They declared before each striking a pose.

"Hundred night Hibiki." The one in the middle said, his eyes shining with a sparkle that bothered Naruto to no end.

"Holy night Eve." The youngest looking boy on the left said with a smile.

"Empty night Ren." The last boy on the right said while looking away in an uncaring manner.

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Naruto waved and walked towards them. They were going to be working with each other, might as well try to get along with them. "So, you guys are the mages from Blue Pegasus? Nice to meet yo-"

Before Naruto could even finish his sentence the trio dashed right passed him and straight to the girls, leaving the ninja spinning on his heel. They instantly began to compliment them and asked if they needed anything.