Chapter 38

Fairy Tail...

"Congratulations on defeating the Oración Seis!" Everyone in the guild cheered as the group walked through the doors.

Naruto put up two fingers and snickered. "We're back! Man, I'm hungry... Mira-Chan! Can I have some-"

"Naruto! Fight me!" Natsu roared and jumped at the ninja with his fists on fire. "It's not fair that you get all the action! So fight me!"

"I'm not really in the mood for a fight right now Natsu, maybe later." Naruto said and grabbed onto Natsu's right arm that was covered with fire and redirected him towards the door.

Makarov laughed, spilling some of his drink on the bar he was sitting on. "Welcome back you fools! Everyone, let's party!" He yelled and the celebration had begun.

"Naruto! I said fight me! I won't take no for an answer!" Natsu declared and ran back in through the doors towards the ninja.

Naruto sighed. "Look Natsu, I'm really not in the mood for... Eh?" Natsu had stopped dead in his tracks, a look of terror striking the pink haired boy's features. Daring to turn around, Naruto found Erza glaring death in his direction.

The two began to sweat profoundly under the red headed woman's gaze.

"Natsu, we just got back and we're tired. No fighting today, understood?"

"A-aye!" Natsu said and the killer intent was gone, as if it were never there to begin with.

Lucy watched as the normally hyper teen quietly sat down at a table. 'Erza really is amazing...' She noticed Juvia had disappeared. Where did that crazy girl go?

Naruto sighed and sat down with Natsu, Erza really was one of the scariest girls he had ever met. "Sorry Natsu, but I'm really sore from the mission. I promise to spar with you some other time."

"Yeah yeah, fine..." Natsu grumbled before sitting down and sulked to himself.

Naruto chuckled. "I'll fight you tomorrow, how does that sound?"

This seemed to lift the boy's spirits and he pounded his fists together. "Sounds good to me, later!" Standing up, the hyperactive mage left to go pick a fight with a certain ice wielder.

"Man, it feels good to be back in the guild! I think a vacation is in order!" Lucy said and took a seat next to her partner.

Naruto hummed in thought. A vacation did sound nice after their battle against the Oracion Seis.

"Naruto-Sama, your ramen is done!" Juvia chirped and placed a bowl of noodles on the table. "Juvia made it herself, just for you!"

Naruto turned to her and grinned. "Thanks Juvi-!" He choked on his words when he saw what the girl was wearing, and Lucy had a similar reaction.

Juvia was wearing what was, quite frankly, a skimpy maid outfit complete with a frilly skirt.

"J-Juvia? What are you doing?" Naruto asked. This was just like getting hit by one of his sexy jutsus, he just hadn't expected this!

Juvia sat down next to Naruto and picked some noodles out of the bowl with chopsticks. She gently blew on the noodles before bringing them towards Naruto's mouth. "Naruto-Sama... Say Ahhh..."

Lucy watched the scene play out before her, completely baffled. 'What is with this girl!?'

"Is Juvia doing it right Mira-San?" Juvia suddenly asked and Lucy turned around to find Mirajane giving the girl a thumbs up.

'Mira-San!?' Lucy thought with a slight look of betrayal before noticing something in the corner of her eye. The fight that Natsu had started with Gray on the other side of the bar was slowly starting to make its way over to them.