Chapter 6

Naruto ran across the railroad as Natsu flew with Happy at their max speed.

"I didn't think Happy could fly that fast!" Naruto yelled up at them.

"We gotta get to that Erigor person as fast as we can!"

"Aye sir!"

They soon saw Erigor up ahead and Naruto sped up and jumped at him, surprising the wind mage.

"Surprise!" Naruto yelled as he punched the guy right in the face, landing gracefully as Erigor crashed into the bridge.

The wanted man snarled. "How did you get out of the barrier!?"

Natsu landed on the ground with Happy in his arms.

"Natsu, I'm tired." The cat said sleepily.

"Thanks for the ride buddy, you rest up now." Natsu said as he laid his feline friend on the ground.

"Hey Natsu, sorry but I call dibs on this guy. He really pissed me off earlier." Naruto claimed and did a little stretching.

The dragon slayer grumbled but complied. "Fine. But when we get back, I wanna fight you." Ever since they finished their job with the squirrel demon, he'd been itching to spar with the blonde.

Naruto smirked and then charged Erigor. "Sounds good to me!"

The wind mage snarled. "What do you think this is a game!? Stupid brats, thinking they can defeat the shinigami so easil-"

He was cut off by Naruto who kicked him in his side, knocking the wind out of him.

"You wanna give me that flute before someone gets hurt?" Naruto asked nicely.

Erigor recovered and took to the sky. "Never! Eat this!" He blasted a wave of wind at Naruto, and he jumped straight up to avoid it.

Erigor met him in the air and brought down his scythe. Naruto didn't want to lose, and gathered fire in his palm "Fire god's scythe" Naruto made his own scythe and the two weapons met halfway.

They separated from each other. The moment Naruto landed, he began to gather fire in his lungs and shout "Fire god's bellow" Naruto breathes a massive fireball of black flame at his opponents.
even though it was smaller than the one he had used to destroy the wall of wind.

Erigor tried to avoid it but doesn't have enough time, and caused his arm to catch fire. he cringed at the pain, he was receiving.

'God slayer magic?' Erigor thoughts were interrupted when an explosion went off underneath Erigor. Naruto flew at him with a glowing black sphere in his hand.

"Fire god's rasengan"

The attack hit the dark mage right in the gut, causing him to howl in pain as the orb launched him across the bridge until he tumbled to a stop.

Naruto calmed himself before walking over to Erigor. He knelt down and looked over his enemy. The mage was out for the count. Turning and giving his friends a thumbs up, Natsu and Happy cheered.

'Now to get the flute...' He thought just as the others in the magic vehicle skid to a stop behind them.

"N-no way Erigor-San was defeated!?" Kageyama yelled in disbelief.

Natsu began reenacting the fight, and covered his face with his scarf to look more like a ninja. "That guy didn't even see Naruto coming!"

Erza looked at the laughing shinobi and noticed that besides the dust and wood flakes, he didn't have a scratch on him. 'He defeated Erigor without getting hurt? Just who are you Naruto...'