Chapter 47

Naruto and Kiro kept exchanging spells to each other. and after a while the two of them separated while breathing heavily.

"Words Magic: Wings" He chanted as black wings sprouted on his back giving him flight over his opponent.

"This is getting us nowhere!" Naruto smirked, while looking at his opponent.

"For someone who looked like an idiot, you seemed to be keeping up on me. I thought you were only a loose cannon mage who launches his magic aimlessly. I only know the Titania is the only powerful mage in your guild. Guess I was wrong." He remarked.

"Heh. Sorry for being so destructive. It's a blessing." He replied while smiling triumphantly.

"Enough talk! See if you can take this one man army!" he shouted and prepared again his left hand to chant a spell.

"Words Magic: Dark Matter" Kiro swiped his hand as dark magic appeared in front of him and came crashing on Naruto. Before Naruto was hit, he jumped back while continuing to avoid the attack that was directed at him.

"Wait for me, Naruto-san"
a familiar voice called out to him. He turned around and found the figure of Wendy running towards him with a determined look.

"Wendy!" the blonde godslayer heaved a sigh of relief, when he noticed that Wendy did not have even slightest wound on her body.

"Let's do this together Naruto-san."

"Okay" He nodded before facing Kiro again.

"Naruto-san. See that staff on his right hand. We need to take it away from him."

"Why's that?"

"I recognized that staff from the book that I read earlier. It's a dangerous type of staff that have the abilities to warp you off to another dimension." Wendy warned. Naruto remembered something similar to that kind of spell. It was the Genesis Zero spell he that being used by Master Zero. He never knew how to anticipate it but somehow he managed to broke the spell and proceed to defeat him.

He smiled after knowing the information given to him by Wendy. "Got it. Let's go Wendy!"

"Okay." Wendy quickly replied as the two slayer dashing towards Kiro.

"Hmph. Two against one isn't fair but  that doesn't matter. As long I have this staff, nothing is seemed to be a hint of trouble for me." He whispered as he prepares his battle with the two slayers.

Naruto jumped towards Kiro, with his right foot covered in black flames.

"Fire god's heaven step" Naruto shouted in rage as the kick meets up with Kiro. But he prepared for this and lift his left hand again to chant a spell.

"Words Magic: Divine Shield" Beneath Kiro, a four shining shields came circling around him and finally came together to blocking the incoming kick.

"I won't let you!" A female voice making him turned his attention into the sky dragonslayer above him, as Wendy prepared her attacks.

"Sky Dragon roar" She shouted a massive torrent of air that came crashing down on both Kiro and Naruto.

The blond god slayer taking advantage of the air wave that was released by the sky dragonslayer to overpower the black mage shields.

"An attack from above?" He wasn't given the time to chant another defensive spell as the roar blew him down, while canceling his focus on the shields which vanished later and he was met up with a powerful kick to the stomach. Wendy roar pushed Kiro down while Naruto's kick kept him from able to fight the roar. Eventually the roar subsided and the kick sent kiro crashing into the ceiling.

Kiro immediately got out from the crash and returned back to the ground but the two slayers are waiting for him in mid-air. Naruto delivered multiple punch at Kiro who tries to parry and counter them with his staff. While he was preoccupied Wendy chanted support spells that she learned from her foster dragon at mid-air.

"Power of stout arms that tears heaven. Arms!"  Suddenly, Naruto's arms began to glow crimson red as he felt energy surging through him and making his speed and strength increased.

"What?" Kiro widen in shock as he was unable to block most of Naruto's attacks, stunning him in the process. Naruto used this opportunity to attack him in the open. He engulfed his right fist on fire with Wendy's supporting spell.

"Fire god's steel Fist" Kiro didn't have the time to block the fist that coming right through his face and sent him flying down to the ground, while generating a shockwaves that shook the cave.

"Did we get him?" Wendy reassured.

"Not yet. He haven't used his staff up until now." Naruto replied disapprovingly.

"Magic Unleash" Black magic came bursting out of the staff which later enveloped around Kiro and covered him in total darkness.

"What is that power?" Naruto asked curiously.

"I don't know Naruto-san, but we must be careful from now on." was all that Wendy could say as she too cannot perceive what's going to happen.

Then suddenly the black magic spreads in any direction, and in process blowing a bit of powerful shockwaves and pressure around the cave, surprising the two slayers. After the smoke cleared, Naruto and Wendy widened in shock as they saw Kiro differently. He had two horns in his head, and black markings on the surface of his skin. Kiro had red eyes and sharp teeth. The staff is gone and merged with Kiro himself after the black mage taking its power.

"M-Monster." Wendy whispered in shock as she cannot believe what happened to Kiro.

"Don't be afraid Wendy I'll protect you." Naruto says as black flames engulfed both of his fists. Wendy who heard Naruto word from earlier, can only blushed slightly. She finally became motivated to fight alongside with him.

"Now let's get serious one man army!" Kiro let out a monstrous roar.

"LET'S GO!" Naruto shouted as he charged with Wendy, towards the monstrous creature in front of them.