chapter 22

Kristy's POV:

Dan fell asleep on me as I was on my phone I tried to get up but he had me in his arms and I was stuck. I needed to pee too.. So I nudged him and he didn't budge and I thought why is he being a tool for? I kept trying to wake him up but nothing was working and it was driving me inside. So I got out of his arms and he made noises I thought he is a crazy idiot.. I was free and able to use the bathroom.. When I saw him come in and he was a bit annoyed..

"Dan get the fuck out.."

"Why?"

"I am peeing and its rude.."

"But I need to use the bathroom too"

"So that's not my problem.."

"But you woke me up and so it is"

"Ugh.. Can I finish and you can go?"

"Fine.. If you don't I am using the sink"

"Eww don't you dare."

I finished and did what I had to do, I walked out to the sofa in the room.. When Dan plonked next to me and started to kiss my neck, I was getting goosebumps on my body.. I thought he was horny or something. I felt his lips and breath go over my neck to my collar bone.. Down to my neck also, I thought I better let him have me so he can stop being a whiny little bitch.. I thought about calling him a bitch in my head and laughed he looked at me and started to stickle me.. I was now laughing so hard, I put my phone down and tried to fight back..

"Say you love me and I'll stop"

"N...n...never"

"OK then I'll keep going.."

"S...s..stop I'll say it"

"Ha! I knew you would"

"I love Kyle, Will and Woody"

"Nope.. Wrong answer love"

"D....da..Dan p...please"

"Say it and I'll stop"

"F...fi..fine."

"I'm waiting."

"Iloveyou."

"Can't hear you"

"I LOVE YOU..."

Dan let me go, I was a bit turned on so I got on top of him and straddled him as he had his hands around my waist and he kept touching me, he was like my kryptonite and I was liking it so much.. I kissed his lips and felt his tongue in my mouth as I was grinding on him, I kept going and making him want me.. I ran my hands down to his pants.. Unbuckled his jeans and pulled his bow erect cock out, I moved my panties aside from my under my skirt and stuck his cock into me, I let out a moan and started to thrust on him, I kissed his lips again and kept kissing him as I was how feeling his shaft inside of my core making me moan with pleasure.. I pulled his hair and kept going when he laid me down on the sofa and was now on top of me, I felt him move with my hips and we were now syncing as once when he looked into my eyes, I ran my hands down his back digging my nails into him, he moaned in pleasure and I kept my fingers on his back..

"Oh fuck Dan.."

Dan kept thrusting into me as I was now biting his bottom lip, we were about to climax with when Will walked in on us..

"Ahhh what the fuck"

We stopped and sat up, I looked at Will who was now facing a wall.. He didn't even know what to do.

"Dick needs you Dan.. It see Kristy needed you too"

"Ok Will... We will be out."

"Ok next time lock the door"

"Sure.."

Will left the room and I looked at Dan he smiled at me

"so where were we?"