CHAPTER 9

Dan's POV:

Kristy just stood there not saying anything and it made me feel like she didn't want to be with me any more and my heart sank because I was waiting for her to respond. Then she smiled at me and she said the words I wanted to hear in front of 20 thousand people..

"yes Dan I'll come on tour with you"

I smiled and picked her up and kissed her, the crowed went mad and some fans were mad at me but I didnt care because Kristy made me happy and that's all that matters. I went back to singing the rest of the songs and I thanked the crowed when we finished they were all so amazing and it made me love doing this job because they loved sing no along with our music..

I headed back stage with Kristy and kissed her again. The guys all were joking pretending to be sick and I laughed because it was funny as we had been on this amazing trip together and I loved being here with Kristy..

KRISTY'S POV:

When Dan asked me I thought he was going to propose to me and it made me caught of guard but once I got over the fact he was asking me to go on tour. I said yes and he hugged me and we kissed much to the dislike of the fans. But who cares I loved this man and being with him was the best thing that has happened to me in my life. I was all ready to go with him and he was happy to have me on tour. Dan was my knight in shining armour and it was the best day of my life.

That was until we got in Melbourne and we saw that Dan had someone he didn't want to see there...