CHAPTER 10

Dan's POV:

We arrived in Melbourne and we headed to the hotel it was good to have Kristy with me as I loved her so much and she was the only one for me. I was unpacking my bags when I saw a girl outside the hotel standing there. I knew who she was and so I headed down and went to meet up with her.

"what are you doing here?"

"so is she a new love or are you going to leave her after things get tough"

"what are you talking about?"

"you had me sent away because you didn't want to deal with me"

"you are crazy and you know for a fact I had to because you tried to kill me remember"

"fuck you Dan Smith and fuck your new girlfriend she won't love you like I would"

"she would and I know for a fact Kristy won't try and kill me like you did"

"I wish I never laid eyes on you"

"please leave or I'll call the police"

"fine but ill be back"

I walked back to the hotel room and I saw Kristy she was reading a book, I sat next to her and I had to tell her what had happened to me 2 years ago..

"Kristy we need to talk, I have to tell you something"

"ok, Dan is everything ok?"

"no its not and you need to know this before someone else tells you"

I turned to Kristy and held her hand, she looked me in the eyes and I had to tell her what happened....

"2 years ago......"