chapter 19

Dan's POV

I can't believe Kristy would do that to me. She knew I was going through hell and she fucking did that. I was fuming and I hated her right now.. I headed to see Kyle, Will and Woody..

"Hey mate what's wrong?"

"Fucking Kristy..."

"What....happened?"

"She was the one who told the media"

"Oh man I'm sorry.."

"Yeah.. Look let's forget it"

"Sure.."

We didn't talk about her and I needed to cool down and just think about how she was the one who hurt me. I can't believe it, I thought she loved me.. I was now trying to watch some movie but my mind was going over and over in my head of what she said, I got up and headed back to my room and wanted to get some answers..

I headed in the room and saw Kristy sobbing on the bed, I sat down and she didn't even move. I wanted to know why.. So I spoke after I sighed deeply thinking maybe we should end it..

"Why?"

"I didn't want you hurting anymore"

"This hurts me Kristy.. You could of told me or spoke to me"

"I just wanted to make it better.."

"this isn't making it better.."

"I'm...sorry.."

"WELL ITS TOO LATE ISNT IT!!"

She was now crying hard and I wanted to not look at her. I got some of my stuff and headed back to the guys room.. I was going to stay there until I cool down..

A few days past and Kristy didn't even come to the concert, I knocked on the door and saw she was in bed. She would pretend she was asleep.. I hated being like this to her but I didn't have any choice.. I needed to get my head around it all..