chapter 13

Dan's POV:

I saw Sophie standing there with a knife and I was freaked out. What the fuck is she doing here it was like the movie fatal attraction.. I woke up Kristy and she was shocked she stayed in the bed while I went and spoke to Sophie..

"Sophie what are you doing here?"

"You and I are going to be one. So I think its time for you to say goodbye to her.. And come with me.." Sophie said now getting closer with the knife..

"No...I will not I don't love you, I love Kristy and that's final.."

I saw Sophie get mad and she decided to get closer. I turned to Kristy and smiled weakly. She had her phone and dialed the police..

Sophie was now running the blade on her body and she grabbed my arm.. Slicing it open. I winched in pain but I knew it wasnt a stab to the gut or slit throat..

"Sophie sit down with me and we can talk"

"No Dan... I DON'T WANT TO TALK ANYMORE. YOU BROKE MY HEART AND YOU ARE GOING TO PAY.."

"Sophie... We can start over I'm sorry.. I shouldn't of left you.."

"You are only saying that to make me feel better.."

"No I'm not look I'll prove it..." I grabbed the knife off her and went over to Kristy. I kissed her and told her I'm sorry, she nodded and cried as I stabbed her in the stomach. She yelled out in pain and I saw the blood and she dragged her self to the bathroom, I then took Kristy's phone and called the police. I had the knife and I wanted to get Sophie away from me.

"Yes hello my girlfriend has been stabbed by my ex girlfriend please help."

Once I hung up I saw Sophie's eyes she lunged at me and started to punch and attack me. I knew what I did was for the best, she tried getting the knife but I pushed it under the bed.. I thought I out smarted her but she then pulled a gun out from her back and pointed it to my head..