chapter 18

Kristy's POV

Dan headed to the hotel after being interviewed and I was worried so I headed back to see him passed out on the sofa, he reeked of vodka and I just got pissed off at him. I picked him up and walked him to the shower, I sat him in and made sure his phone and other stuff wasn't in the way I took his shoes off and stripped him down into his boxers. I turned the water on him and he freaked out and I just kept it going unitl he sobers up.. I was fuming he hadn't had a drop of alcohol in a few months and this was his down fall? I looked at him and I needed to tell him I was the one who told the media about Sophie killing the baby. He wasn't up for it now but I was going to tell him. He was now soaked and I pulled him up and wrapped a robe around him.. We headed to the bed I put him in and put a bucket next to him, he wasn't performing tomorrow so he can sober up.. I Decided on staying awake in case he does anything in the night. I laid next to him and he fell back asleep, how hair was partly wet. I started to play with it and just watch him sleep. He was stupid, but I loved him so much..

The next morning I saw Dan still asleep I made sure he was still breathing and he was. I sighed in relief I was tired and I needed to tell him.. He got up and he was hung over but he knew he was being stupid.. I saw him get some pain relief and drink of water.. He cake back to the bed and I turned to him when he laid next to me.

"Dan I need to tell you something"

"Can we talk about this later?"

"No we can't..."

"Fine.. What's wrong?"

"I told them about Sophie and the baby.."

"Wait...why?"

"They needed to know that she was dangerous and I needed them to think it was her"

"Why would you do that.."

"Because I wanted to protect you"

"This isn't helping me Kristy.."

"I'm..sorry...I need you to be ok"

"I can't look at you right now"

"Dan...?"

Dan walked out and headed to Kyles, Will's or Woody's room.. I sat on the bed thinking to my self fuck I'm an idiot...