chapter 17

Dan's POV:

I can't believe I killed pur baby if I had known I wouldn't of done it and now I can't forgive myself.. I was now panicking and Kristy came over to me and told me to breathe. I was now trying to calm my breathing when Dick came back with a paramedic and they checked me out.

They took my blood pressure and I was given some oxygen to help with my breathing. Kristy was now sitting next to me holding my hand while I was panicking and I couldn't believe I did that to her. She means so much to me and I took away our baby.

I headed for a nap for a few hours I woke up and I saw Kristy watching TV, she smiled at me and I sat down. I then hugged her and she wrapped her arms around me. "I'm sorry so sorry"

"Dan, you didn't know you can't beat your self up for not knowing."

"But I wouldn't of done it"

"Dan.. STOP!!"

Kristy was getting mad and she looked at me and I looked into her eyes and sighed.. "If I knew also I wouldn't of let you did what you did ok, stop you just have to face that its not your fault"

I nodded and Kristy hugged me, I looked at her and she was broken too.. "Are we going to be okay?"

"I don't know Dan.. But I am not leaving you"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I kissed her lips and rested my head on hers as she rested her head on my chest..

A few days later I was feeling a bit better and not worrying about what happened that was until I was asked about it in an interview. I was doing fine until they brought it up, how did they know Kristy was pregnant? We didn't tell anyone. They suspect Sophie stabbed Kristy but it was me and I can't hide the guilt and shame from it..

After being interviewed I came back to the hotel with a bottle of vodka and started to drink I needed to get the images of what happened out of my head and this was helping..