chapter 16

Kristy's POV:

I gasped for air as I realized where I was I saw Kyle he came over to make me calm down, I had beeping and alarms go off, I saw a few nurses rush in and check my IV I just couldn't believe I was alive. When Dan stabbed me because of Sophie I thought I would be dead with him, I lost the man I loved and its all because of me.. I had all these thoughts in my head and how I am the one who should pay. I wanted to not be alive anymore. I wanted to lay with Dan as our skulls and bones will be intertwined..

I looked over to see Kyle with a sad expression on his face. He grabbed my hand and then he said the words that made me realize that I shouldn't give up after all..

"Kristy you are ok, my dear kitten.. Dan is down the hall and he's ok"

"Wwwhat, I thought he was dead?"

"No only Sophie died.."

My heart was beating and I smiled and cried.. I was happy and like a cheesy movie my love was going to be ok..

A few days later and I was able to go and see Dan, he was awake and happy to see me. Kyle wheeled me into the room, he was on his phone and I just put my hand to my face. He looked up and smiled.. I smiled back and had tears in my eyes. I thought he was dead and he was alive and now I'm holding his hand..

"I'm sorry for everything Kristy"

"Dan its ok its not your fault.."

"Yes it is"

"Please don't work your self up.."

"I love you"

"I love you too.."

I didn't want to go back to my room so I stayed with him for a while.. He was happy i didn't leave and I was too..

Dan's POV:

*4 weeks later*

It had been 4 weeks and we were back doing our tour it was unfortunate but it had happened. I was getting ready when Kyle came in and he was trying to tell me something, I knew when he was over thinking or worried about things as he would start being weird.. "Kyle mate what's wrong?"

"Ok when you and Kristy were in the hospital I found out something and I'm sorry for not telling you both but I thought you were dealing with it.."

"Dealing with what....?"

"Kristy was pregnant and she lost the baby.."

"Wwhat.?"

"They said she lost the baby, I didn't even know she was pregnant."

"Either did I.."

"Well we have... Wait you didn't know?"

"No Kyle I didn't, if I did I wouldn't of stab my girlfriend.."

I was shocked and annoyed why didn't she tell me?

I walked to Kristy who was with Will and Woody, I grabbed her hand and pulled her outside.. I had to find out for sure why she didn't tell me..

"Kristy why didn't you tell me?"

"Dan that was rude, I was talking to the guys and tell you what?"

"That you were pregnant.."

"Haha, very funny Dan.."

"Its true Kyle found out when you came out of surgery.."

"I didn't even know I was pregnant Dan..."

"So you didn't even know?"

"No I didn't.."

"Oh, fuck I killed our baby.."

"Wait..Noo Dan you didn't know"

"I could of not done it.."

"Dan your scaring me now.."

I ran back inside and sat down, I put my hands in my head and was angry.. How did I not know and why didn't I just not do it.. I should of die that day..