chapter 23

Dan's pov:

After will walked in on us I was speechless and well I wanted to finish what me and Kristy were in the middle off, I looked at her and kept going. Once we finished and climaxed I pulled her up and she fixed herself.. We headed down to see dick at the table, I was waiting for Will to say something but he didn't. Poor guy, we sat at the table and I had Kristy's hand in mine..

"Ok so we need to head to the arena soon and then its sound check for tonight"

We all nodded and once dick headed back to his hotel room to get his laptop and some other stuff it was just me, Kristy, Will and Kyle..

"God next time lock your door Danny boy"

"Knock next time"

"You wouldn't answer anyway.."

"Yep.."

"Dan..Will stop fighting"

"Were not fighting babe"

"Yeah... Sure.."

We headed to the arena and got sound check under way, the place we were playing at was bigger than last time we were here.. I got all the sound right and made sure everything was good for when we open the doors..

"Hey Kristy come and tell me if this sounds good.."

Kristy walked over to me and I played her a bit on the piano, I saw her face smile and I stood behind her as she was trying to remember the keys..

"Dan what was it again?"

"Here.." I got behind her and started to put my hands on hers, I was now moving her hands to the right keys, I noticed the guys were now whistling at us and I rolled my eyes. I knew they were mad I was getting some and they werent but I couldn't help it that I loved her so much..

After the concert we headed back to the hotel room, I was now waiting for Kristy to come out of the bathroom. She took a shower and I was waiting on the bed.. I looked at my phone on a jewelry website trying to find the right ring for her..

I knew I'm my heart tomorrow at the last show in Brisbane I was going to ask her to marry me..