chapter 14

Kristys POV

Dan just stabbed me so he could turn Sophie or get Sophie to back off and I don't know what is going on I had been in the bathroom for a while now I grabbed all the towels I could and applied pressure onto my stab wound. I was now crying in pain and I couldn't make the bleeding stop. I tried to get up and open the door that was when I herd a gun shot and I screamed. I opened the door to see Dan covered in blood and Sophie on the floor.. She was dead but he had a gun shot wound to his chest. I got towel and applied it to his wound I was now focused on him.. I couldn't help but let the tears flow from my eyes I was losing the man I loved and he save me from everything..

"HELP....HELP... KYLE.....WILL.....WOODY...DICK.... SOMEONE HELP.."

"HELP..."

"DON'T YOU DIE ON ME SMITH, I AM NOT THROUGH WITH YOU YET."

"PLEASE BABY STAY AWAKE FOR ME....."

The tears were coming out harder and faster falling from my eyes. I was trying to make him stay awake. I couldn't believe that she shot him.. I kept applying pressure to his chest and wanted to make sure he is ok, laid my head down on his chest hoping to hear his heart beating or maybe something... His pulse was getting weaker. I was giving up hope and it was making me start to get dizzy. I then saw kyle run in and I closed my eyes...

Kyles POV:

I was coming back from the pub and I heard noises and I though Kristy and Dan were having sex like normal couples but she didn't should like she was laughing or that it was shock and tears and sadness. I went to the door and it was locked. I got worried so I ran to the reception and asked them to open up the door they were being really rude about it and I told them that if something happens its on their hands. They finally took me up and opened the door, I saw Kristy passed out and Dan on the ground.

"Call an ambulance"

We waited for them to be taken, Dan's ex Sophie was head on the ground...

Kristy and Dan were taken to the nearest hospital.. All I could do was wait and hope they were ok...