CHAPTER 6

KRISTY'S POV:

It had been a week since Dan and I had sex for the first time. Everything was going well until yesterday when we had a fight and this one was huge.

*Flashback*

"Good morning dan"

"awe why do we have to get up, your nice and warm"

"because it's time to get up and you have shows to do today"

"but I don't want too"

"you are such a baby"

"you love me"

"hahaha, I sure do"

After waking up Dan I went for a shower, I was in there washing my hair when Dan came in and scared me..

"Dan, get out I'm in here"

"I want to shower and you"

Dan kissed the back of my shoulder and we started to make out, Dan picked me up so my legs were now around him I kissed his neck and ran my hands down his back as the water fell over us. Dan stuck his dick inside of me I let out a little moan and while I was pinned up against the shower wall. Dan started thrust into me making me moan more. I kissed Dan's lips biting on his bottom lip, I pulled his hair while doing that he started to kiss my breasts. Dan thrusted into me once more and we climaxed with each other. Dan put me down and we headed out of the shower I got changed and Dan did too, I couldn't believe how much Dan had fallen for me and I had too. We were like kids just hanging out and being around each other.

"so you have the concert tonight?"

"yes we do, you coming?"

"yeah, I won't miss it for the world and I love seeing you live"

"you want to see me dance don't you"

"only a little bit"

I laughed and Dan kissed my lips, we headed out to see the other guys and meet up with them. We were having breakfast and it would be good to talk to Will, Kyle and Woody.. We got down and saw them all waiting Kyle was mad because we woke him up and he loves sleep. "Kyle if you put on a happy face we can go to a store that sells nothing but cats"

As soon as I said that Kyle came to me and kisses my cheek and we headed out. I couldn't believe a grown man loved cats.

We headed to the local Cafe and sat down we were having a good time until a bunch of girls came up and asked for some photos I sat back and watched as Dan engaged with them and just thought how am I so lucky? He signed autographs and took photos and he even got a few numbers, I laughed because he didn't know what to do with them. He threw them away as we were leaving the Cafe. I was walking back as Kyle, Will and Woody went to the local pub and wanted to drink I had a headache and I didn't really want to be out any more.

"hey you ok?"

"yeah I'm fine, you go with the guys I'll be at the hotel I'm not feeling well, girl stuff"

"ok i love you"

"I love you too"

I walked back alone and thought this wasn't meant to be a shitty day it was suppose to be a fun one with me and Dan..

Later that night I had a fever and I threw up, I couldn't go to the concert I got up and got my self some pain relief and water and headed back to bed, I was in my own world when I looked at the clock, it was 12am Dan is suppose to be home now. I thought ok he's having fun so I laid down, as soon that happened he came in the room drunk as a skunk and he was going on about something.

"Dan shoosh, my head is killing me"

"sorry, Princess kristy"

" just be quite and so I can sleep"

"maybe you should sleep on the streets then"

"what does that mean?"

"you should sleep on the streets"

"go to kyle's dan"

"no I won't now shut up I'm watching tv"

"no I won't and please just go to kyles"

"come and kiss me"

"no I don't want to now get away from me"

"ugh you fridget bitch"

"what did you call me?"

"you only want sex when you want it and when I want it I can have it"

"Dan just leave, we can talk tomorrow"

"I wished I left you on the streets"

"GET OUT NOW"

"NO I WONT ITS MY HOTEL ROOM BITCH"

"THEN I'M LEAVING. FUCK YOU DAN"

"FUCK YOU, HEY WHY YOU ARE AT IT GO CRY TO KYLE"

I turned around and slapped him how dare he be this way, I didn't even do anything all I wanted was for him to just be quite. I his his face he then looked at me with fire in his eyes "you fucking bitch"

I walked to the door and he grabbed me from my hair pulling me to him, "let me go dan"

Then he hit me, I felt his hand hit my cheek and he punched me in the nose. I felt the blood trickle down my face causing me to cry in pain. I tried to get up but I couldn't he had me pinned down on the ground I was now crying for him to stop..

"Dan get off me"

Then I heard the door open and it was Woody he came in and pushed Dan off me and took me to his room to get cleaned up...

Woody's POV:

We came back from the show and I heard noises because Dan,Kyle and Will were drunk I stayed sober because I wanted to watch a boxing match on TV and I couldn't if I was dunk, I came to my room and I heard yelling and I knew it was bad, I went to Dan's room and opened the door he over Kristy about to punch her when I stepped in. How could he do that? I would never lay a hand on chrissy or any woman..

Dans POV:

I woke up the next morning with my head killing me and remembering what happened,

I can't believe how fucked up I was last night I've never laid a hand on a girl before and I did to Kristy I can't believe it and she will never forgive me...