chapter 24

Kristy's POV

Tonight was the last show in Brisbane, we will be heading London, well the guys will be.. I still didn't know what I should do yet and it made me think does Dan still want me to be with him? I mean once the tour is over I don't need to be his "girlfriend.." I thought it to my self as Dan was sleeping next to me on the bed. I wasnt able to sleep so I got up and headed outside and sat down.. Watching the stars may help me..

I was out watching the stars and the sun rise when i heard Dan make noise, I turned to see him walking to me. I looked at him he smiled and I just looked back at the sun rising..

"Hey how long have you been out here for?"

"Not long, I couldn't sleep and I need to think"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing.. Don't worry"

"Tell me please?"

"Fine...I want to know what's going to happen when you leave tomorrow?"

"You will be coming with me?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes... Why wouldn't I?"

"Because our deal is over and you can find someone else.."

"Kristy I don't know if you know, but I don't want anyone but you.."

"I'm sorry but I get scared... That's all"

"Don't be.."

"I love you.."

Dan kissed my lips and we headed back inside, I laid back on the bed with him facing his blue eyes, now looking at him.. I thought how lucky I was to have him..

"Dan.. You still awake?"

"Yea...what's wrong?"

"Let's do something..?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know, I'm bored and I really want something to do.."

"Ok well there is a pool down stairs..?"

"Ok let's go.."

"Really?"

"yes"

I got out of bed and got my towel and bikini and waited for Dan to follow me, I was now heading to the elevator when Dan came with his towel and he had his glasses on. I held his hand and thought I need to stop thinking Dan was going to leave me..

We headed to see the pool abandon and I knew what to do, I got the towels and put them down.. Dan pulled his sweat pants off and was now in his boxers. I looked at him and turned around, I took my shirt off and thought I did bring my bikini but do I really need it? I was taking my top off leaving me in half naked, I thought why not let him see all of me.. Who cares about the cameras.. I took my panties off and jumped in, the water was warm and I saw Dan looking at me. He smiled and jumped in..

"So you don't care that were being filmed?"

"No but you do.."

"Yes"

"Well I need to stop caring and I think this is my turning point.."

"Well I like it, so I call you one naked body and raise you another.."

"Oh really are you going to do it or just keep chatting?"

"Shu'up"

"Oh that is so cute.."

"Let's play Marco Polo.."

"Ok"

We were in the water for a few hours letting the water wrinkle our skin and relax us.. I was now calling out for Dan and he had to take his glasses off so he didn't cheat, I was right behind him when I grabbed his hair, he laughed and wrapped me in a hug and kissed me. I was now up against the wall of the pool while Dan was kissing my mouth, our tongues were bow feeling each others and I kept him close. I wanted him and he knew it..

"Let's go upstairs.."

"Sure"

We headed back to the room, I saw that it was now 7 am, Dan came to me and I fell on the bed. He kissed me again and I let him do whatever he wanted. I felt his hands on my body, he was feeling every inch of me when he stuck his cock into me, I let out a sigh and felt him go in, for the first time since being together we didn't just have sex.. We made love..

After a few hours of making love and falling asleep after I woke up and saw Dan on his phone next to me. I looked at him and he smiled I sat up and saw he had a smile on his face too..

"Hey you slept long"

"Yeah I was tired"

"Me too, I just woke up before you did.."

"You guys have soundcheck"

"I know we will go soon"

"Ok.. I love you and thank you for last night"

"No thank you"

I laid my head on his shoulder as I was trying to see what he was doing on his phone. I saw he was looking at something.. I got excited and then he looked at me and locked his phone..

After the sound check was completed Dan, Will, Woody, Kyle, Dick and I were now on our way to the arena to play for the final show.. I was in the backstage room and waiting.. I had the best time with Dan and I couldn't be more happier..

During the concert Dan and the guys were onon stage chatting to the crowed when he called me on stage.. I looked at him and thought oh no.. But he brought me out and I was standing in front of fans, some were happy some weren't.. I just saw him..

"Hey everyone, let's give a big welcome to my girlfriend Kristy.."

They all cheered and made noise.. I was smiling like a freak. I thought Dan is up to something I thought what is he doing..

"Ok so, this guest is my love and I really would appreciate if you all would help me, so please get your phones out while I sing this song to her.."

Dab started to sing their cover of all of me.. I was listening to him sing the words to me, I had tears in my eyes and I thought why is he doing this? He must truly love me..

He got to the last bit of the song, I heard the words he was saying to me.

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you

I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, ohoh

After he sang the crowed cheered and I was standing there shocked, then he spoke.. "So Kristy will give me all of you by marring me??

I was in shock he was on one knee he had tears in his eyes and I did as well, the room was only lit with phone screens..

"Yes.. I will Dan..."

"Hear that she's going to marry me"

The crowed cheered, I hugged Dan as he placed the ring on my finger..

"I love you"

"I love you more"