CHAPTER 8

KRISTY'S POV:

It had been 2 weeks since Dan and I stopped seeing each other. Dan put the money he had agreed to pay me in my bank and it made me think because at first I wanted to be with him for the money but I really loved him and now we aren't anything. Bastille had their last show in Sydney tonight and it will be the last time I see him. Will, Kyle and Woody asked me to come along to say goodbye to them as they really liked me and they hated seeing me leave.

I didn't know what I really wanted to do really because I wanted to leave and never see him again but then I wanted to be with him and kiss him and forget he even hurt me. It was all confusing for me and I didn't really want to do anything at the moment. I had been given a VIP pass to the show and if I turn up just show the guys at the door even if it was after the show had started..

I heard from the guys that Dan was being really good and not drinking or even going out after the concerts, I wanted to be with him so bad my body ached from him, I wanted his touch on me and I wanted him to cuddle me like he did. The nights are lonely without him and my days sucked too because all I could think about was our happy times and how we would lay in bed and order food and just talk like about anything and everything it was good, I wiped the tears from my face and headed to get changed.. I was going to the concert and I am going to make sure that Dan knows what he's missing...

Later that night I got on one of the dresses that Dan had brought me and the converse as well. I put my make up on and headed out the door. I grabbed my pass and phone and walked to the taxi. I arrived at the concert and showed the pass to the guys and got in. I walked to the backstage room and saw Will, Woody and Kyle, they all hugged me and made sure they weren't going to let me go..

"hey where is Dan?"

Kyle:"he's in a interview, you look amazing.."

"hey whatch it catman"

Woody:"well Dan will be happy to see you, he's been good you know"

"I know and it's good because I have been thinking too and I'm glad you guys brought me here"

Will:"you better watch out I may leave my girlfriend for you"

"Oh will you are so sexy but I am not as good your girlfriend or even Rihanna"

I sat down on the lounge in the room and we all chatted and talked and it felt like I never left. Then Dan came in, he didn't see me at first but once he saw me in the mirror he smiled and came to me, my heart started to beating fast and it was making me feel weird, I kept telling my self stop it's ok but, it was like my heart was going to pump through my chest...

"Kristy you came, I am so glad"

"well I can't forget your last concert in Sydney can I?"

Dan picked me up spinning me around and it made me giggle because I hadn't touched him in over 2 weeks and it made me want him. I was horny for his lips and everything else. "hey I think we should go somewhere private" I whispered in to Dan's ear, he nodded and we headed out, there was a tour bus. The guys were driving to Melbourne and we headed to the bus. I wanted to kiss him but there were to many people in the way and I didn't need this on Twitter, and that..

"I missed you so much"

"you have no idea"

Once we were inside and the doors were locked and the curtains were drawn, we stared at each other and then I kissed him. My lips touching his made me want him and I didn't want to stop kissing him. I took my jacket that I had on and put it down. I sat Dan on the lounge and got on top of him so I was straddling him and we were now making out, his lips and tongue touching as his hands ran down the back of my dress unzipping it. I moved his hands and got on my knees, I unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down so he was in his boxers on the sofa. I pulled his boxers down and stuck his cock in my mouth sacking on it. Dan let put a sigh and moved his head back so he could enjoy me blowing him. I had his cock in my mouth tasting everything from him, I started rubbing it so it was getting hard and let my tongue lick the tip of his cock, Dan came inside of my mouth and I tasted him and he was was amazing. The saltiness and his moan after he came made me want him more. I was about to get up when Dan lifted me up and I was now on the sofa, he pulled up my dress and started to caress my breasts with his hands as he kissed my stomach and made his way to my pussy, I held his hands as he did it and he kept looking into my eyes as he got down and moved my leg and started to kiss my thigh, I breathed and arched my back. I wanted him to taste me and he did.. Dan had his head in between my legs making me wet he stuck his fingers inside of me and started to lick me, he got faster with his tongue making me moan with pleasure. I put my hands on his head telling him where to go, he came back up to my lips after he was finished and we started to kiss again. Then he stuck his cock inside of me I let out a moan and with a thrust he and I were now moving with each other as our hips were moving. Dan started to get faster with his thrusting, after a few minutes we finally climaxed with each other. I sat up after we had finished and fixed my self up and made sure that it didn't look like we had sex even though we just did. Dan kissed my hand and we sat back on the sofa just sitting in silence as we both looked into each others eyes..

Dan's POV:

After Kristy and I just had sex we headed into the arena and saw the guys, they didn't say anything but they knew what had happened and then I kissed Kristy goodbye and headed on stage. We were in the middle of the songs. It was time for campus and I headed into the crowed and all I could think of was Kristy because she was the only thing on my mind right now and I wanted her to be with me for the rest of the tour. Once I got back on stage I started talking to the crowed..

"hey guys if you could do me a huge favour and welcome a special guest to the stage"

Then I called for Kristy to come out, she was shocked and didn't know what to do, but she came over to me and I took her hand and kissed it. The crowed went wild with awes and some fans were making some weird comments but I didn't care because my band and Kristy were the only things that were on my mind at the moment..

"Kristy, will you come on tour with us for the remainder of the Australian tour?"

"I don't know dan..."

"please, I really want you too and I can't imagine my life with out you"

After I said that I just saw Kristys face and she didn't say anything..