chapter 15

Kyles POV

It had been 3 hours since coming to the hospital, Dan was out of surgery and he was going to be ok.. I was happy and couldn't wait to see him and Kristy but she hadn't been so lucky the stab wound cause her to loose so much blood that they were doing everything to save her. She had been in surgery and I was just pacing up and down the hallway of the hospital making sure she would be ok..

Dan was taken to the ICU and he was going to be ok, I saw him and cried in joy because without him we wouldn't have our lead singer. I went over to him and sat at his bedside. The nurse who was checking on Dan made sure I would get updates on Kristy..

"You scared me Danny boy..."

"What would happen to Dyle if your not around?"

I had tears in my eyes I head his hand and felt him squeeze it. He was ok.. But a stupid love sick guy..

Dan's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Kyle he was sleeping and I knew I was ok.. My chest hurt and I wanted to know where Kristy was. I started to panic and I heard alarms go off then I saw Kyle get up.. "Hey mate you just had surgery be carful"

"W..where's Kristy?"

"She's still in surgery.."

"Its my fault..."

"None of this is.."

"Yes if just got the restraining order and told dick to make sure Sophie was away from the hotel, we wouldn't be here.."

"Its ok just focus on sleeping ok you.. Are going to be ok..."

Kyles POV:

Dan fell asleep and I just waited for someone to let know when Kristy will be out of surgery.. I was getting worried and I thought this was going to end badly when the nurse who is helping Dan came in and smiled at me. She then told me that Kristy was ok and she is in the ICU. She lost a lot of blood and she also lost the baby. I was shocked because I didn't even know she was pregnant.. Were Dan and her keeping it secret? I nodded and thanked the nurse. I went to see Kristy in the room down from Dan. She was attached to wires and machines I just hope she won't die. All of this was a cruel thing that shouldn't of happened. I went over to her and held her hand, I pushed the hair out of her face and sighed..

"Please wake up.... Please"