CHAPTER 11

Dan's POV:

"2 years ago..."

I was with a girl named sophie and she was in love with me until we started to get really serious and then she started freaking out when I was with Kyle, Will and Woody. It got to the point where I had to lie to her and say I was at home when I wasn't and it made me paranoid and I had to sneak out of my house and try and make sure she didn't see me..."

"then she would turn up when I was at band practice and it would get to the point where I had to live with Kyle and Janna for a while to stop her from following me, then it got to the point when I was at home asleep and I smelt fire and I saw her sitting in my old flat and she was telling me how we were going to die together and she will never let anyone else have me"

I watched how Kristy just took all the information I just told her and she didn't say anything and I thought that I am going to lose her, then she hugged me and I was taken aback from it because she just sat there in silence and I didn't know if she was listen g to me or not..

Kristy:"Dan I am so sorry that happened to you"

Dan:"I had to have her sent away and she has found me and I am scared she's going to hurt me or you"

Kristy:"so she knows who I am?"

Dan:"yes and we may need to tell dick and get him to find us a new hotel so we can get away from her"

Kristy:"Dan what ever happens I am not going to let her get to you and she will not be paying one hand on you"

I hugged Kristy and I thought maybe we can get sophie off our backs and I needed to tell dick asap so we can arrange for a restraining order, we walked out of the hotel room and headed to see dick so we could get on with charging sophie for stalking me..

KRISTY'S POV:

Dan had told me about what happened to him 2 years ago and I can't imagine what he went through and that girl who he was dating sounds like a nut case, I thought I was fucked up but she is mantle and she needs help, I was taken to kyle's room while Dan saw dick and I couldn't help but worry and wonder what if she wants to attack Dan again? She's capable of anything and it scared me...