CHAPTER 5

DAN'S POV:

"call an ambulance NOW!!!!!"

after being let into the bathroom I saw Kristy on the ground she must of slipped while in the shower, she had blood all around her and she had a cut to her head. I picked her up and carried her to the ambulance, they took her and I got a taxi so I could be with her when she got to the hospital..

I went to the front desk and saw a nurse who looked like she was in her mid 30s

"hello, my girlfriend Kristy was brought in can you tell me where she is?"

"ok, let me call emergency and we can see if they haven't taken her up to surgery yet"

"thank you.."

"ok she's still in the emergency room and you can go see her, it's the first floor..."

"thank you so much"

I went down to the emergency department and saw Kristy getting treated I hoped she was ok. I saw her getting checked out, she was awake so it was good that she wasn't seriously hurt. I went over to her and the doctor who was treating her pulled me aside

"are you her partner?"

"yes I am, is she ok?"

"Kristy will be ok, she had a bump on the head we had to put 12 stitches in and she will have a headache but otherwise she will be ok"

"thank you for your help, when will I be able to take her home?"

"you can take her once the stitches are finished being put in"

The doctor left and I went into see Kristy she was looking at the ceiling, I went in and held her hand she moved her head and looked at me. I looked at her and smiled to say it's ok and we can go home soon...

Once the nurse left the room Kristy sat up and started to cry, I went over to her and hugged her. It was an accident so I don't know why she is being so upset about it..

"hey, hey its ok.. You are safe with me"

"it's not ok Dan, I did this because I thought you were going to leave me after what happened last night"

"what do you mean you did this?"

"I thought you were going to not see me again after we had sex so I wanted to kill my self"

"are you fucking crazy, why would you do that?"

"because I'm always been alone."

"you must not think that much of me if you tired to kill your self"

"I'm sorry Dan"

"YOU'RE NOT SORRY IF YOU WERE YOU WOULDNT OF DONE THIS"

"why are you yelling at me"

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND YOU WANT TO END IT BECAUSE YOU THINK I'M SOME DICK OF A GUY WHO JUST HAS SEX WITH GIRLS EVERY NIGHT..."

"I'm sorry Dan I really, am"

"LET'S GO I NEED TO GET READY FOR PRACTICE.."

After we left I was mad at Kristy because she thought I didn't want to be with her and the fact she tried to kill her self made me even more pissed. I tried it when I was 16 I was an overweight kid and I hated my life so I got the razor blade and sliced my thigh. I sat in a shallow bath and let the blood poor if it wasn't for my mum knocking on the door to tell me that my sister needs the bathroom I would of been dead.. That's why I wear my bracelet on my left arm to remind me that I wouldn't make the same mistake again...