Mackenzie rolls her eyes and smiles at her sister, "Did I just ruin the perfect image you have of me?"

"You're nowhere near perfect, Kenz." They both laugh.

"How did you know where I was?"

"Finn came and got me. Do you feel up to going back to class now?"

"Not, really, Jason and David are probably just going to make fun of me again."

"You need to learn how to just ignore those two meatheads, one of these days, they'll get what's coming to them." Mackenzie stands up and reaches her hand down to Charlotte, and helps her stand up.

"Let's get you washed up, and I'll walk you back to class."

Standing outside of the classroom, Charlotte hugs her sister before making the walk back inside and sitting down in her seat.

Finn looks over towards her, subconsciously asking her if she is alright. She looks over at her best friends since they were in diapers and nods. He nods and turns back to face the front and listen to the speech that is currently being presented.

With the bell just about to ring, the teacher stands up, "Charlotte, could you stay after class for a moment, please?" She nods and remains in her seat when the bell rings.

As the rest of the class quickly empties out of the room, with the exception of Finn, who slowly makes his way to the door, Mrs Hamilton takes a seat in front of Charlotte.

"It's okay, I understand, it's hard to get up there and speak in front of people, especially some of your fellow classmates, who belong in a cage rather a classroom." Mrs Hamilton smiles and shakes her head, causing Charlotte to laugh, "Oops! Don't tell anyone I said that, or I could be fired."

"I won't, don't worry."

"How about we make you a deal, I need to submit a mark and comments on your speech, how about you come back here at lunch and you can recite it in front of just me and perhaps, Matthew, if you like."

Charlotte nods, "Thank you. I'd much prefer that."

"Okay, I'll see you then; now, go ahead to your next class, before you're late."

Charlotte collects her binder and pencil case from the top of her desk, before heading out of the classroom.

"What did Mrs Hamilton want?" Charlotte jumps, not expecting anyone to be there.

"Finn, you've gotta stop scaring me like that, and I'm sure you heard what she said with your supersonic hearing."

"I did, do you want me to come with you?" Charlotte wraps her arm in her best friend's arm, "Of course, I do, remember we're a package deal!"

Charlotte proceeds to recite her speech on the future, and the role computers will play in it for Mrs Hamilton and Finn during the lunch hour.

Mrs Hamilton smiles as Charlotte finished up, "Well done, Charlotte. Do you really think that in the future everyone's lives will be completely mapped out from the time they are born until they pass away?"

"My Father and I were talking about it, and he seems to think that very soon we will all have chips implanted and that computers will rule us and that the need for choices will be taken away from us, as all the possible outcomes will all be broken down into percentages and numbers and they will dictate how we proceed, he calls it "The Known Theory."

"Interesting, I hope there never comes a day when computers take over as teachers, because then I don't know what I would do."

"They would tell you what to do."

"I guess if that's the theory, then that would be what happens. Have a good afternoon, and I'll see the two of tomorrow for hopefully, the last class of speeches."

"Bye, Mrs Hamilton."

Charlotte and Finn make their way out of the classroom and down the hallway towards their lockers to collect their lunches. 

"You don't really believe all that stuff about computers taking over do you, Charlie?"

"It's the entire basis of my Dad's research and he seems to think it will happen. Honestly, to me it all sounds like the basis of a storyline for of the Sci-Fi books that you and I like to read."

Finn nods, "I like computers and all but I don't think we have the technology yet for them to take over." 

Charlotte nods and grabs Finn's arm pulling him towards the lunch room, "Come on; I'm starving!" 

"When aren't you?" 

"Growing body and mind." 

"Uh huh." Finn laughs.