Chapter 47: Performing With a Watery Charm

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"I thought you had it there for a second, cousin," Kukui told Ash chuckling as he looked to Hala. "You're pushing him pretty hard!"

"I'd like to go easier," Hala answered with a hearty laugh. "Ash won't budge on having me use Z-Moves whenever we battle."

"If we're going to get stronger, we need to fight the toughest opponents at their best," Ash said stubbornly, smiling as Greninja nodded his approval. He was relieved as Greninja managed to stand upright on his own two feet, although he was still breathing heavily from the exhaustion of the battle.

Kukui seemed impressed by that, nodding in agreement. "That's the way to do it, cousin!"

"Ruff ruff!" Rockruff barked, as though voicing his own approval. He even seemed to growl a bit, as though he wanted to battle after watching all of the training sessions between Ash and Hala.

"Looks like you've got Rockruff more fired up than ever!" Kukui said, looking almost surprised as he exchanged a look with Hala.

"The sign of a true trainer," Hala said knowingly, nodding slowly. He seemed distracted a moment, then looked at Greninja. "I suppose we'd better end it there for the day, Ash. I expect you'll want to get Greninja to the Pokemon Centre."

"How about battling some of my other Pokemon?" Ash asked, not wanting to stop. "While Greninja's at the Pokemon Centre, we could have another battle!"

Hala chuckled, shaking his head. "You need to take a break as well, Ash. Why don't you explore Melemele Island for a bit. You haven't seen as much of it as I'm sure you'd like to."

Kukui nodded, looking up as they noticed Kiawe and Sophocles emerging from one of the school buildings. "You could head out with Kiawe and Sophocles," he suggested, waving them over. "You guys are heading out to meet Lillie and the others today, right?"

"Yeah," Sophocles said excitedly. "They're finishing up that project on water Pokemon."

Ash hadn't met these other students yet, and was excited by the thought of seeing some new water Pokemon if there were any. "Are there lots of Pokemon that are only in Alola where you're going?" he asked eagerly.

"I guess so," Sophocles answered. "Lana has a Popplio, too, so you'll be able to see that at the very least. And Mallow and Lillie's Pokemon."

"I'm in!" Ash said excitedly, Kiawe and Sophocles looking pleased by that.

"Ruff!"

"I think Rockruff wants to go with you as well," Kukui laughed, the Puppy Pokemon nodding. "Well, why don't you get Greninja to the Pokemon Centre and head out to find the others. I'm sure they'll be waiting for you."

The three trainers nodded, Ash returning Greninja to his pokeball, before they set off in the direction of the Pokemon Centre. It wasn't too far way, with one having been set up by the school when it was opened, so once Ash had entrusted Greninja to Nurse Joy's care, he and his friends were quickly able to set off towards the forest where Ash had first seen the school from when he'd arrived in Alola.

He wondered briefly if he would see that strange Pokemon again, but he didn't have much time to think about that, with Kiawe and Sohocles leading him down a path he'd never even noticed before when he'd rushed into the forest without any idea of where to go. For once, Ash decided to take it easy and let Kiawe and Sophocles lead the way, still feeling the tiredness from his battle with Hala.

It was quite interesting to be able to see the forest a little clearer on this outing, with a few more unfamiliar Pokemon out and about. Ash realized he'd probably been so focused on that Grubbin back when he'd first been here that he hadn't even noticed all of the other Pokemon. Sophocles and Kiawe were able to fill him in on what some of the Pokemon were though, and he was excitedly fiddling with an empty pokeball at his waist, thinking about trying to catch one, when they finally exited the forest, reaching a clearing that led towards a small beach area.

Lumiose University - A Degree In Pokemonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें